“Really good podcast, one of the best I’ve listened to! Great guests. I’m always looking forward to the next episode.”
“As a 23 year old with many years of interest and following research in the nutrition and exercise game, Lawrence provides truly unique and priceless information with top experts in the field of health and nutrition. Each podcast I walk away with gems that I can apply to my own life thanks to Lawrence’s ability to extract the most practical and impactful tips. I can confidently say that High Intensity Business has improved my nutrition, mindset, and life!”
– Scott M
What is the Podcast about?
High Intensity Business (formerly “Corporate Warrior”) is a fast-growing high-intensity training business and lifestyle podcast with almost 100 5-STAR ratings across iTunes and Stitcher. It has been featured in ThinkBusiness, The Huffington Post, The Reading Lists, Baye.com, and DrMcGuff.com.
High Intensity Business is designed to help HIT enthusiasts to achieve their fitness goals and HIT business owners and personal trainers to build a successful HIT business. The podcast helps individuals and personal trainers to optimise results for themselves and their clients with evidence-based information on exercise, diet, and lifestyle. The podcast also explores every aspect of starting and growing a high intensity training business including personal training, sales, marketing, operations, hiring, retention, pricing and packaging, financial management, exercise equipment, leadership, productivity, and much more.
Guests include Robb Wolf, Dr Doug McGuff, John Little, Mark Sisson, Dr James Fisher, Dr James Steele, Luke Carlson, Skyler Tanner, Bill DeSimone, Keith Norris, Mark Alexander, Roger Schwab, Dr Stuart Phillips, Dr Brad Schoenfeld, Drew Baye, and many more (all listed at the bottom of this page).
Guests enjoy the show because it’s friendly, unique, long form, and they get final cut. This results in extremely open and raw discussions, which people love.
High Intensity Business began as a way to scratch my own itch. It started after I read Body By Science by Dr Doug McGuff and John Little. In an attempt to answer my own questions in exercise and nutrition, I reached out to Dr McGuff to request an interview. The next thing you know, I’ve accidentally started a podcast.
The High Intensity Business mission is to create the highest quality information available on high intensity strength training and HIT Business. I have become very passionate about promoting evidence-based resistance training, nutrition, and health interventions to as many people as possible. By creating seminal, master-class style content that helps the individual and the business owner, I hope to significantly improve the health and fitness of as many people as possible.
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Already heard it once or twice? Please leave a short review here, and tell me which guests I should have on!
Show Notes, Links and Resources for All Episodes
- Adam Zickerman on Muscle Hypertrophy vs Strength, Dr Ken Leistner, and the Future of HIT (#210)
- Steve Ritz – How to Retain Trainers, Generate Referrals, and become Recession Proof (#209)
- Dave Smith PhD – Acknowledging Arthur Jones, Body Dysmorphia, and Adherence to Resistance Training (#208)
- Jim Keen – How to Lose 100 lbs, Atomic Health Habits, and ARX Training Tips (#207)
- James Fisher PhD – Evidence Based Recommendations for Hypertrophy Part 2 (#206)
- Rahul Bernath – Is the CAR.O.L Bike a Good Fit for your HIT Business? (#205)
- Michael Petrella – How To Deliver The Perfect Introductory Workout (#204)
- Gary Knight – How To Become An Online HIT and Nutrition Coach (#203)
- Thom Tombs and Craig Hubert – The Resistance Exercise Conference 2019 (#202)
- Patrik Meier – The HIT Giant, Kieser Training (#201)
- Jay Vincent – Workout Update, Growing BioFit, and his NEW HIT Bodybuilding Program (#200)
- Thom Tombs – How to Help Your Clients by Closing the Sale
- REC 2019 Roundtable with ARX – The Common Themes In Successful Smart Gyms (#199)
- Brandon Olin – How to Lose 25 Pounds, Build Muscle, and Significantly Increase Strength (#198)
- Bill Crawford – How To Close The Sale (#197)
- Richard Wolff – How To Retain Clients (#196)
- How To Grow Your High Intensity Training Business with the HIT Business Membership (#195)
- Dr Ben Bocchicchio – HIT and Metabolic Health: The Science and Business (#194)
- James Fisher PhD – Evidence-Based Recommendations for Hypertrophy Part 1 (#193)
- How To Start A High Intensity Training Business – Part 1 (#192)
- Luke Carlson – How To Efficiently Utilise Your Exercise Machine Lines For Maximum Profit (#191)
- Martin Gibala PhD – HIT vs HIIT Part 2 (#190)
- Safe Strength Training for Enhanced Cognitive Health and Anti-Aging (#189)
- Owen Dockham – How To Build An Efficient High Intensity Strength Training Business (#188)
- Podcast Transcript: Greg Anderson – A High Intensity Strength Training Icon (#187)
- What Happened To Your Blog Comments?
- Greg Anderson – A High Intensity Strength Training Icon (#187)
- Scott Myslinski – A High Intensity Training Critique and Carnivore Diet Q&A (#186)
- Hannah Stael von Holstein – The Resistance Exercise Conference 2019 (#185)
- Dorian Yates on Mike Mentzer, High Intensity Strength Training, and Modern Bodybuilding (#184)