Mike Pullano is the Chief Experience Officer at ARXFit, which is an adaptive resistance exercise technology that combines computer software and motorized resistance for clients to have an effective, efficient, and quantified resistance training.
Listen to my previous podcasts with Mike HERE.
In this episode, Mike Pullano gives updates on ARX, business changes during the pandemic, describes how the ARX business model can work during the shutdown, the idea of an autonomous studio model, ways to market with ARX machines, and much more.
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
- 00:46 – ARX updates, pricing, and future plans
- 13:13 – Process shifts and demand changes during COVID
- 22:10 – How ARX Fit system works during the shutdown
- 37:51 – Is an autonomous/self-serve studio model probable?
- 1:02:17 – Thoughts on the social component of fitness
- 1:11:29 – Tips to choosing a suitable business model
- 1:13:57 – Ways to go to market with ARX machines
Selected Links from the Episode
- ARX Machines
- Resistance Exercise Conference (REC)
- 151 – Abe Williams & Mike Pullano – How to Build a Profitable Strength Training Business with ARX
- Nautilus Inc.
- The Gyms That Want You to Leave ASAP
- Quantify Fitness
- Golden Biohack
- Cryo Machines
- Vasper Machines
- WAVi EEG Device
- CAR.O.L Bike (use Coupon Code HIB to get $250 OFF and 6-months FREE licensing)
- Prism Light Pod
- Live Oak Strength
- Discover Strength
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari
- Upgrade Labs
- Aurum Fit
- John Zarbock | Podcasts
- Julian Massler | Podcasts
- Abe Williams | Podcasts
- Jim Keen | Podcasts
- Dr. Doug McGuff | Podcasts
- Owen Dockham | Podcasts
- Dr. Bryce Lee | Podcasts
- Luke Carlson | Podcasts
- Dave Asprey