Tim Drummond is a personal trainer, fitness coach, and founder of The Institute Of Fitness Behaviour Change. He is a renowned leader in the Coaching & Personal Development space, known particularly for helping experts in the fitness industry build online coaching businesses.
He first became known as a leader in the fitness industry, establishing himself as a best-selling author, having penned two books, coined ‘Coach To The A-List’, while working with the Hollywood elite. Tim was featured in Hello Magazine, Huffington Post, and The Sunday Times.
In this podcast, Tim Drummond shows you exactly how to change client behaviour, he walks us through the system for a 12-week weight loss transformation, strategies for effective online coaching, coaching models for value assessment, sales persuasion techniques, and much more.
Get help with your HIT business when you join HIT Business Membership
Enjoy the show using buttons and links below!
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
This episode is brought to you by ARXFit.com, ARX are the most innovative, efficient and effective all-in-one exercise machines I have ever seen. I was really impressed with my ARX workout. The intensity and adaptive resistance were unlike anything I’ve ever experienced. I love how the machine enables you to increase the negative load to fatigue target muscles more quickly and I love how the workouts are effortlessly quantified. The software tracks maximum force output, rate of work, total amount of work done and more in front of you on-screen, allowing you to compete with your pervious performance, to give you and your clients real-time motivation.
As well as being utilized by many HIT trainers to deliver highly effective and efficient workouts to their clients, ARX comes highly recommended by world-class trainers and brands including Bulletproof, Tony Robbins, and Ben Greenfield Fitness. To find out more about ARX and get $500 OFF install, please go to ARXFit.com and mention “High Intensity Business” in the how did you hear about us field – ORDER HERE
- 07:41 – Tim’s business journey
- 12:10 – The fitness behavior change coach
- 20:45 – Effective coaching questions
- 26:08 – Client selection and coaching techniques
- 34:49 – Coaching models for value assessment
- 43:08 – The role of accountability/integrity in coaching
- 48:23 – The 12-week weight loss transformation
- 1:09:43 – Importance of an adaptable coaching system
- 1:15:09 – Sales persuasion techniques
Selected Links from the Episode
- Tim Drummond – How to Coach Online Clients [#057] by Remote Fit Pro
- Prosperous Personal Trainer eBook
- The Chimp Paradox: The Mind Management Programme to Help You Achieve Success, Confidence and Happiness by Dr. Steve Peters
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard by Chip Heath and Dan Heath
- Stop Self-Sabotage: Six Steps to Unlock Your True Motivation, Harness Your Willpower, and Get Out of Your Own Way by Judy Ho, PhD
- Anchoring (NLP Technique)
- Central Governor Theory
- Demartini Value Assessment
- GROW Model
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini
- The Institute of Fitness Behavior Change