How well do you understand the pain points of your clients? Can you really tap into their true motivations to help them achieve their fitness goals?
Corrie-Beth Lipowski joins us to share her insights on how to “Sell the Heaven” and unlock the full potential of your clients. As a sports nutrition specialist and co-founder of Pure Physique, Corrie-Beth is an expert in sustainable, transformational fitness, nutrition, and mindset programs.
Own a Pure Physique Franchise
In this episode, we talk about how you can use sensory language and visualization techniques to help your clients achieve their desired outcomes. You’ll learn how to understand the true pain points and motivations of your clients with the first sales call so you can tailor solutions to help them overcome obstacles and unlock their full potential.
We go in-depth into the importance of understanding the true pain and motivations of your clients, and the steps you as a fitness business owner can take to help your clients achieve their fitness goals. We talk about the “Sell the Heaven” process – using sensory language and visualization techniques to help clients visualize their desired outcomes and build a strong emotional connection to them – and we also discuss how you can qualify clients for long-term fit, helping you ensure that they stay committed to their fitness goals, and more.
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
- 03:01 – How to dig deeper into your client’s fears and boost their motivations: sell the “hell” to reach “heaven”
- 07:29 – How teaching your clients to visualize their transformation can be a powerful tool to help them achieve their fitness goals
- 10:23 – How to address hesitation while cultivating trust by showing clients you genuinely want to help them achieve their vision
- 14:58 – A powerful sales pitch that you’ll want to study and steal
- 19:54 – Strategies for getting committed, high-ticket clients and how scale and implement these effectively for your gym membership offers
- 27:26 – How to deal with no-show clients: a story about the importance of commitment and having “skin in the game”
- 29:19 – A sales tactic that can add hundreds of dollars to monthly spends
- 30:39 – Why following up with your clients is critical (and what you lose when you don’t)
- 34:54 – Sales processes that work for both in-gym and online clients: understanding pricing options
- 39:05 – Qualifying the best clients for your business: three ways to secure long-term clients