Ilana Wechsler is a former data analyst turned Pay Per Click marketing expert — an authority in both Google and Facebook advertising, she is the founder of the boutique digital agency Green Arrow Digital which has managed over $20 million in Pay Per Click advertising since 2013.
Ilana now runs an online training program called Teach Traffic, where she teaches business owners exactly how to run profitable ad campaigns for themselves without needing an agency.
In this episode, Ilana walks through the steps on how to use paid ads to generate more leads, including Google Ads best practices, tips on creating a search campaign, mistakes/pitfalls to avoid, and much more.
Generate more leads for your high intensity training business
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
- 2:05 – What is Google Ads and how do they work?
- 4:22 – Comparing Google Ads results versus other advertising
- 7:12 – The 3 elements of a successful online advertising
- 12:06 – How to set up a search campaign
- 20:40 – Creating a well-structured account
- 27:41 – Step-by-step guide on creating campaigns
- 39:07 – Enabling Google Ads extensions/assets
- 41:04 – Tips for successful Google Ads outsourcing
- 47:20 – Best practices, tips, and mistakes to avoid
Selected Links from the Episode
- Google Ads
- Teach Traffic
- Green Arrow Digital
- Google Keyword Planner
- Google Business Profile
- (no person mentioned)
Leave a Reply