Walter Vendel (walter @ fit20.nl) is the CEO of fit20 Group, overseeing the expansion in the Netherlands and abroad in directing innovation. The first fit20 studio opened in 2009. Today, they have more than 150 studios in the Netherlands and continue to grow fast internationally having licensed Master Franchisees in 9 countries on 4 continents.
fit20 is an innovative training studio that offered thousands of people worldwide an effective way to increase their health and fitness levels significantly by training just once a week for 20 minutes. fit20’s unique training removes the intimidation of a typical gym and blends personal training, and recovery to improve your strength and overall well-being. With a vision to help millions worldwide, fit20 offers a highly profitable franchising business model for prospective business owners.
In this episode, Walter Vendel discusses Gino Wickman’s book Traction, Entrepreneurial Operating System®, the six key business components, how fit20 implements EOS, and much, much more!
Watch EOS Whirlwind Tour: How to Get More of What You Want Out of Your Business and learn more about EOS, the 6 core components of any business, and the 5 foundational tools.
Access the HIT Business Traction Series with Luke Carlson inside HIT Business Membership
Enjoy the show using buttons and links below!
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
This episode is brought to you by ARXFit.com, ARX are the most innovative, efficient and effective all-in-one exercise machines I have ever seen. I was really impressed with my ARX workout. The intensity and adaptive resistance were unlike anything I’ve ever experienced. I love how the machine enables you to increase the negative load to fatigue target muscles more quickly and I love how the workouts are effortlessly quantified. The software tracks maximum force output, rate of work, total amount of work done and more in front of you on-screen, allowing you to compete with your pervious performance, to give you and your clients real-time motivation.
As well as being utilized by many HIT trainers to deliver highly effective and efficient workouts to their clients, ARX comes highly recommended by world-class trainers and brands including Bulletproof, Tony Robbins, and Ben Greenfield Fitness. To find out more about ARX and get $500 OFF install, please go to ARXFit.com and mention “High Intensity Business” in the how did you hear about us field – ORDER HERE
This episode is also brought to you by the Resistance Exercise Conference
Would you like to:
- Learn from the top strength training professionals and researchers?
- Network and connect with other exercise professionals from all over the world?
- And get inspired, rejuvenated, and focused on your strength training business?
I certainly do, and that is why this will be my third appearance at REC. It’s my favourite weekend of the year, and I am so excited to attend again in March 2020.
So why should you attend REC?
Well, firstly, there will be keynote presentations from exercise icons like Dr. Bente Klarlund Pedersen, Stuart Phillips PhD, James Fisher PhD, and Luke Carlson.
As a studio owner, you will learn business tactics and strategies on how to grow your business from the CEO of Discover Strength, the highest revenue producing strength training company in the nation. Moreover, you will grow your network by connecting with other strength training business owners from around the world.
As a personal trainer, REC will provide you with tangible training techniques to take back to your clients to implement right away for better results. REC is approved by ACSM, NASM, ACE, and NSCA for continuing education credits.
The conference will be held on the 27th and 28th March 2020 at the gorgeous Graduate Hotel, in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Join me and register now over at ResistanceExerciseConference.com
If you want to take your strength training business to the next level and build a world class personal training and business network, you must attend. Please register now over at ResistanceExerciseConference.com
- 3:10 – What is Entrepreneurial Operating System®?
- 9:43 – Vision: Establishing vision and niche market
- 20:57 – Fit20’s three uniques, proven process
- 26:00 – How to use guarantees to boost sales
- 32:38 – How to find the ideal franchise market
- 37:59 – Data: Tracking, analysis, decision making
- 46:59 – Process: Implementing systems and processes
- 49:47 – Issues: Problem solving
- 51:07 – People: Right people and right seats
- 52:17 – Traction: Executing the vision
- 56:02 – How to make HIT more ubiquitous
Selected Links from the Episode
- fit20 (US, UK)
- Discover Strength
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
- The Perfect Workout
- Entrepreneurial Operating System®
- Business Network International (BNI)
- Resistance Exercise Reverses Aging in Human Skeletal Muscle by Simon Melov
- The Discover Strength Proven Process
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity by David Allen
- GTD® Methodology
- Luke Carlson (Listen to my episodes with Luke here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10 and Part 11)
- Kieran Igwe (Listen to my episode with Kieran HERE)
- Dr. Doug McGuff (Listen to my episodes with Doug here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, and Part 5)
- Simon Melov, PhD (Listen to my episode with Simon HERE)