Attention HIT studio owners and personal trainers: what’s the best way to think about packaging and pricing your High-Intensity Training services?
Million-Dollar Trainer Pete Cerqua returns to talk about how you can optimize your pricing structure to drive growth, how to retain clients, increase your HIT business’ overall success, and more.
Pete is a master High-Intensity Fitness Coach and creator of The 90-Second Fitness Solution. He has been professionally coaching since 1985 and is also 5-Time Bestselling Author for Simon & Schuster and Skyhorse Publishing, which include the books High-Intensity Fitness Revolution for Women and High-Intensity Fitness Revolution for Men. His new program “Million Dollar Trainer” shows personal trainers how to earn 7 figures per year (check out his previous episode on that subject here).
We dig deep into the various aspects of pricing and packaging for your HIT studio, keeping clients, engaged, rotating exercises and workout splits, as well as advice on creating package deals, setting expiration dates, and implementing cancellation policies — if you have a High-Intensity Training business and you want to get more out of it, this episode is a must-listen!
This podcast episode is brought to you by Imagine Strength.
Grow a successful High-Intensity Training business with the best workout equipment, intelligently designed to fit the unique needs of your strength studio.
Imagine Strength lives and breathes HIT, designing innovative equipment that’s of the highest quality at affordable prices.
Visit ImagineStrength.com and discuss your specific needs with the team, and choose the equipment that will propel your fitness business to the next level.
Start today ➡ ImagineStrength.com
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
- 04:42 – Pete asks a HIT business owner some guiding questions to help him find out an approach to session price, session length, how to start optimizing service offerings, and a few other things to consider
- 07:32 – How having packages and different routines can help your business become more successful (and how to go about doing this)
- 11:24 – Should you offer discounts? When and for what types of situations?
- 13:27 – The reasoning behind offering discounts for higher frequency sessions and how offering different routines and protocols can help you retain clients better
- 15:44 – Auto-Recurring Payments versus Package Offerings
- 18:23 – Pete’s advice for businesses and trainers who want to get more clients and do more short sessions to grow revenue