Sherri McMillan is a fitness columnist, author, and owner of Northwest Personal Training in Vancouver, Washington, awarded both the Better Business Bureau’s Business of the Year and the Chamber of Commerce Community Builder award.
She has been in the fitness industry for more than 30 years, presenting hundreds of workshops while working with thousands of fitness leaders throughout the world. Over her career, Sheri received numerous awards: the 2010 International CanFitPro Fitness Presenter of the Year, 2006 IDEA Program Director of the Year, Inaugural IDEA Personal Trainer of the Year, 1998 Canadian CanFitPro Presenter of the Year.
Check out Northwest Personal Training & Fitness Education
In this episode, Sherri McMillan talks about work-life balance, fitness business systems, marketing fundamentals, marketing tactics to drive clients back into the studio or acquire new clients, and much more.
Access HIT business marketing strategies
Enjoy the show using buttons and links below!
Download How to Attract Great Personal Trainers PDF
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
- 1:48 – The value of systems to achieve work-life balance
- 14:28 – Marketing fundamentals to stand out from competitors
- 22:55 – Ways to drive clients back or acquire new clients
- 33:09 – Work-life balance tips for entrepreneurs
- 39:31 – Reopening marketing tactics for 2021
- 53:09 – Northwest fitness education
Selected Links from the Episode
- Canadian Fitness Professionals Inc. (CanFitPro)
- Northwest Personal Training
- Orangetheory Fitness
- Discover Strength
- Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS®)
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
- HIT Business Membership
Leave a Reply