Luke Carlson (luke @ discoverstrength.com) is the founder and CEO of Discover Strength, a fast growing personal training business based in Minneapolis and four other personal training facilities in Minnesota. Discover Strength offers a variety of strength training sessions, including virtual personal training, facilitated by educated and expert trainers.
Stay educated throughout the year with COURSES by REC.
Listen to my previous podcasts with Luke HERE.
If you’ve been thinking about starting your own gym or boutique studio, then tune in as Luke Carlson enumerates the 10 reasons why you should start a HIT business today.
Lawrence will help you start your own HIT business inside HIT Business Membership
Enjoy the show using buttons and links below!
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
This episode is brought to you by ARXFit.com, ARX are the most innovative, efficient and effective all-in-one exercise machines I have ever seen. I was really impressed with my ARX workout. The intensity and adaptive resistance were unlike anything I’ve ever experienced. I love how the machine enables you to increase the negative load to fatigue target muscles more quickly and I love how the workouts are effortlessly quantified. The software tracks maximum force output, rate of work, total amount of work done and more in front of you on-screen, allowing you to compete with your pervious performance, to give you and your clients real-time motivation.
As well as being utilized by many HIT trainers to deliver highly effective and efficient workouts to their clients, ARX comes highly recommended by world-class trainers and brands including Bulletproof, Tony Robbins, and Ben Greenfield Fitness. To find out more about ARX and get $500 OFF install, please go to ARXFit.com and mention “High Intensity Business” in the how did you hear about us field – ORDER HERE
- 1:58 – Passion for strength training
- 4:29 – You enjoy interacting with people
- 7:43 – Higher revenue per sq. ft.
- 11:05 – Low capital investment
- 13:45 – Become a HIT practitioner and business owner
- 17:25 – Fastest growing segment in a multi-billion dollar industry
- 19:30 – Higher revenue per unit of time
- 21:26 – Build a saleable asset
- 23:11 – Strong cash model
- 29:00 – Earn a business as aligned with your purpose
Selected Links from the Episode
- Discover Strength
- MedX Precision Fitness Inc.
- Orange Theory Fitness
- Super Slow Protocol
- MedX Machines
- The Infinite Game by Simon Sinek
- Resistance Exercise Conference (REC)