Gary Griffiths (gary @ getsocialengine.com) is the founder of Gym Engine, a company based in Sydney, Australia. Gym Engine’s membership acquisition program helps gym owners profitably add 20-30+ members every month without Facebook Ads. Currently, Gym Engine has 927 fitness facilities grown and more than 1,880,000 leads nurtured.
In this episode, Gary Griffiths breaks down the ARRC strategy for membership growth, different methods to generate revenue during the lockdown, how to get through the crisis and succeed as a gym owner, and much more.
Lawrence will help you generate more online revenue inside HIT Business Membership
Enjoy the show using buttons and links below!
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
- 3:18 – Ways to generate revenue during COVID-19 lockdown
- 11:37 – Mindset tips to get through COVID-19 crisis
- 14:42 – What is the ARRC strategy?
- 16:31 – ACQUISITION: How to acquire new gym members
- 29:36 – RETENTION: How to increase member retention
- 34:04 – REACTIVATION: How to reach out old members
- 39:11 – CROSS-SELLING: How to multiply gym sales
- 43:36 – Automation, messaging and video tools
- 50:18 – Special offer for HIT business owners