Panos Papadiamantis (info @ mypnoe.com) is the co-founder of PNOE, the first portable cardio-metabolic analyzer that gives the most comprehensive and insightful health assessment allowing users to develop an accurate nutrition and workout plan, in just 10 minutes. The product is trusted by hundreds of gyms, coaches and team. PNOE’s team of passionate engineers are dedicated to bring cardio-metabolic analysis to everyone.
In this episode Panos Papadiamantis gives an overview about cardio-metabolic analysis, why use PNOE, how PNOE performs cardio-metabolic tests, and much more.
Get help from Lawrence and HIT business experts when you join HIT Business Membership
Enjoy the show using buttons and links below!
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
This episode is brought to you by the Resistance Exercise Conference
Would you like to:
- Learn from the top strength training professionals and researchers?
- Network and connect with other exercise professionals from all over the world?
- And get inspired, rejuvenated, and focused on your strength training business?
I certainly do, and that is why this will be my third appearance at REC. It’s my favourite weekend of the year, and I am so excited to attend again in March 2020.
So why should you attend REC?
Well, firstly, there will be keynote presentations from exercise icons like Dr. Bente Klarlund Pedersen, Stuart Phillips PhD, James Fisher PhD, and Luke Carlson.
As a studio owner, you will learn business tactics and strategies on how to grow your business from the CEO of Discover Strength, the highest revenue producing strength training company in the nation. Moreover, you will grow your network by connecting with other strength training business owners from around the world.
As a personal trainer, REC will provide you with tangible training techniques to take back to your clients to implement right away for better results. REC is approved by ACSM, NASM, ACE, and NSCA for continuing education credits.
The conference will be held on the 27th and 28th March 2020 at the gorgeous Graduate Hotel, in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Join me and register now over at ResistanceExerciseConference.com
If you want to take your strength training business to the next level and build a world class personal training and business network, you must attend. Please register now over at ResistanceExerciseConference.com
- 3:21 – What is PNOE’s Cardio-metabolic Analyzer?
- 11:24 – Is cardio-metabolic analysis needed for HIT?
- 20:44 – Cardio-metabolic analysis and training zones
- 25:10 – Cardio-metabolic analyzer’s user base
- 30:42 – The Cardio-metabolic Tests: Resting vs. Active
- 35:33 – Impact on diet and individual programming
- 40:14 – Difference between caloric burn efficiency and fat burn efficiency
- 46:09 – Product pricing, services and user experience
Selected Links from the Episode
- Resting Metabolic Rate
- American Heart Association
- End-tidal CO2
- Stanford University
- Effect of Low-Fat vs Low-Carbohydrate Diet by Christopher Gardner, et al.
Jon Allen says
Without getting into too much detail, I don’t thing that the strength training that panis talks about is anything remotely like what we do. A suggestion would be for him to visit a HIT studio possibly Doug’s place or Drew and go through a HIT work out himself. Also why not get him to analyse someone who has been training nothing but HIT for 12 months or so. It’s the only way for him to know that what we do is a lot more demanding that throwing some weights up and down. Forgive me if he has done that already but 8 didn’t pick that up from listening to him.
Jon Allen says
My apologies for miss spelling his name. Panos