Adam Zickerman, Luke Carlson, Melinda Hughes, and Skyler Tanner join me on a Live Q&A to discuss how the COVID-19 pandemic has affected their business, response strategy, a huge shift to virtual training services, and much, much more.
Bring your HIT Studio online inside HIT Business Membership
Enjoy the show using buttons and links below!
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
- 2:40 – COVID-19 impact on HIT industry
- 10:20 – Leasing challenges and solutions
- 19:28 – Virtual personal training
- 31:23 – Handling employee pay, furloughing, layoff, etc
- 36:20 – Will virtual training devalue studio personal training?
- 42:00 – Is virtual training a great long term opportunity?
- 58:45 – Recovery strategies
- 1:07:40 – How to price virtual training
- 1:13:45 – Is virtual training a threat to the studio business?
- 1:19:54 – Does virtual training increase risks of trainers going rogue?
- 1:23:05 – Virtual training workout design
- 1:32:40 – Rapid fire time-critical tips
Selected Links from the Episode
- The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (“CARES Act”) Is Enacted Into Law
- Project Kratos
- Bill DeSimone YouTube channel
- Strength Portal
- Google Hangout
- Inform Fitness Podcast
- Ryan Hall’s HIT directory
- Dr Doug McGuff HIT directory
- Tripod and phone mount
- 251 – Dave Smith PhD – How to Make Better Decisions in your Business and Life – Part 2
- Strategic Coach (Dan Sullivan)
- FREE Covid-19 Coronavirus Quarantine SAFE, Effective At-Home Workout – No exercise equipment needed!