Patty Durell, alongside her husband, Dave Durell, owns and operates Rock Solid Fitness, a one-on-one personal training studio in Dunedin, Florida. Their unique high-intensity training philosophy has helped thousands of clients increase strength, lose fat, improve conditioning and rehabilitate injuries.
Patty has been helping people achieve their fitness goals for over 25 years. She is a Master Level Personal Trainer, Certified Conditioning Specialist, Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant, and has specialized training in nutrition and physical rehabilitation.
Listen to my previous podcasts with Patty HERE.
In this episode, Patty Durell shares the RSF proactive retention process, mistakes to avoid, tips to improve client experience, why retention is everything in growing your studio, and much more.
Enjoy the show using buttons and links below!
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
- 1:51 – Retention results during COVID-19
- 6:58 – Why is retention important?
- 10:04 – Rock Solid Fitness’ retention process
- 22:14 – Retention mistakes and pitfalls
- 24:07 – Tips to improve client experience and retain clients
- 31:26 – Retention process summary
Selected Links from the Episode
- Rock Solid Fitness
- The Ritz-Carlton
- 156 – Patty and Dave Durell – Hiring, Overcoming Failure, and High Intensity Nation