Luke Carlson (luke @ discoverstrength.com) is the founder and CEO of Discover Strength, a fast growing personal training business based in Minneapolis and four other personal training facilities in Minnesota. Discover Strength offers a variety of strength training sessions, including virtual personal training, facilitated by educated and expert trainers.
Check out my live Q&A with Luke Carlson, Adam Zickerman, Melinda Hughes, and Skyler Tanner on how to adapt your HIT business during the COVID-19 shutdown.
Luke is back on the podcast to talk about Discover Strength’s virtual training, how do you grow virtual training, how do you generate revenue during the shutdown, client communication and marketing strategies, and much more.
Access exclusive virtual training resources inside HIT Business Membership
Enjoy the show using buttons and links below!
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
- 1:09 – Planning, goal setting, and revenue success
- 7:50 – Messaging tips for better sales conversion
- 14:12 – Virtual training tools to maximize hypertrophy
- 19:25 – Three uniques, promotion and marketing strategies
- 25:13 – Customer attrition and retention
- 27:15 – The 3 phases after COVID-19 shutdown
- 33:37 – COVID-19 website strategies to acquire customers
- 36:31 – Pros and cons of subscription pricing
- 42:14 – Email marketing campaigns
- 45:10 – Influencer marketing for lead generation
Selected Links from the Episode
- Discover Strength
- MedX Machines
- 257.5 – How to Adapt your HIT Business to COVID-19 (Roundtable and Live Q&A)
- Business Made Simple
- Marketing Made Simple: A Step-by-Step StoryBrand Guide for Any Business by Donald Miller
- REC Focus Webinar