Gert Mellak has been an entrepreneur, author, and SEO strategist for more than 20 years — he is the Founder/CEO at SEO Leverage helping businesses with their digital marketing and search engine optimization (SEO) to rank higher in Google.
Gert and his team of SEO experts have helped 500+ entrepreneurs and corporations worldwide generate millions of visitors, thousands of leads, and millions of dollars in sales.
Get a free SEO assessment and consulting session — use the coupon code HITLAWR.
In this episode, Gert describes search engine optimization (SEO), why it is important for your business, action steps to focus on to drive traffic, generate leads to your website, and much more.
Get HIT Business coaching with Lawrence
This episode is brought to you by StrengthPortal
Are you still using pen, paper, and spreadsheets? Do you worry about providing inconsistent workout experiences that disappoint your clients and stifles the growth of your business? Don’t put up with tools that frustrate you!
Join industry heavyweights like Discover Strength, MedX Precision Fitness, and many others and start using StrengthPortal to easily track workouts, deliver consistently high-quality client experiences, and scale your business painlessly and grow faster — try StrengthPortal today!
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
- 4:10 – What is SEO and why is it important for your business?
- 8:35 – Creating a Google Business Profile
- 13:07 – How to improve your website’s ranking
- 18:55 – Tips on finding the best keywords
- 23:52 – Utilizing listings and directories
- 32:58 – Strategies for optimizing homepage and page content
- 45:55 – Structured data, SEO backlinks
Selected Links from the Episode
- SEO Leverage
- HIT Business Membership
- James Schramko Online Business Coaching
- 255 – Greg Merrilees – How to Drive Leads with your HIT Website
- Google Business Profile
- Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen by Donald Miller
- Google Maps
Leave a Reply