Simon Shawcross (simon @ hituni.com) is a master personal trainer, co-author of The ONE Diet, and of course, founder of HITuni. Simon has more than 20 years of experience as a personal trainer, and has been helping people get their certifications and start their own HIT business for 7 years.
HITuni is an e-learning course provider that specialise in delivering courses on High Intensity Training (HIT) and Evidence Based Fitness. If you are preparing to start a career in the fitness industry or have a thirst for in-depth knowledge, HITuni offers comprehensive HIT Personal Trainer and Master HIT Personal Trainer course (use code HIB10 for 10% OFF).
Listen to Simon Shawcross’ other appearances on the podcast:
- How HIT Improves Cardiovascular Health and How to Become a Great Personal Trainer
- How to Optimise Productivity Through Nutrition, Mindset and Meditation
- How He Started a HIT Business From Scratch and Effectively Marketed and Scaled His Way to Success (and What You Can Learn From It All)
- 240 – Simon Shawcross – How to Become a Great Personal Trainer
In this episode, Simon Shawcross describes HITuni, the various personal training courses, what the learning process looks like and much more.
Put your HITuni certification to good use and build a profitable HIT Business and when you Join HIT Business Membership
Enjoy the show using buttons and links below!
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
- 1:40 – What is HITuni?
- 2:57 – Different HITuni courses and who they’re for
- 19:35 – Course design and learning process
- 27:41 – Course length and completion rate
- 33:16 – Is HITuni accredited?
- 38:03 – Additional materials needed to take the course
Selected Links from the Episode
- HITuni Courses mentioned (use code HIB10 for 10% off any course)
- Bodyweight Exercise
- The American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- ACE Fitness Certifications
- Anatomy and Physiology (A&P)
- Jay Vincent (Listen to my episodes with Jay here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, and Part 4)
- Bill DeSimone (Listen to my episodes with Bill DeSimone here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3)
- Skyler Tanner (Listen to my episodes with Skyler here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5 and Part 6)
- Dr. Doug McGuff (Listen to my episodes with Doug here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, and Part 5)
- Dr. James Steele (Listen to my episode with James here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, and Part 4)
- Dr. James Fisher (Listen to my episodes with James here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, and Part 5)