Hannah Stael von Holstein (email – hannah [@] discoverstrength.com) is the Vice President of Sales for Discover Strength, a fast growing personal training business based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Discover Strength’s four personal training facilities are among the highest volume/revenue training facilities in the United States.
Hannah joins me in this episode to talk about my favourite event of the year, the Resistance Exercise Conference: The Science and Application of Strength Training for Health and Human Performance
At the conference, you’ll get the opportunity to:
- Learn from the top strength training experts, researchers, and business owners like Dr Doug McGuff, James Fisher PhD, Jeremy Loenneke PhD, and Luke Carlson.
- Network and connect with other exercise professionals from all over the world.
- Get inspired, rejuvenated, and focused on your strength training business.
- …. and much, much more
In this podcast, Hannah talks about what you can expect at this years conference. The keynotes sound tantalising!
The conference will be held on the 22nd and 23rd March 2019 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, at The Graduate Hotel.
If you would like to attend, please Register Here (please add “Corporate Warrior” to the “How did you hear about us” section).
Continue the REC experience online when you join HIT Business Membership
Download How to Attract Great Personal Trainers PDF
Please enjoy this preview!
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
Selected Links from the Episode
- S-O-R Revisited (Dr Doug McGuff)
- Jeremy Loenneke on Blood Flow Restriction Training, Periodization, General Adaptation Syndrome and HIT
- ARX Fit (please mention “Corporate Warrior” in the “how did you hear about us” section for $500 OFF)
- Pendulum (Rogers Athletic)
- HIT Business Membership
- Dr Doug McGuff (Listen to my episodes with Doug here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, and Part 5)
- Dr Jeremy Leonneke (Listen to my episodes with Jeremy here: Part 1 and Part 2)
- Dr James Fisher (Listen to my episodes with James here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, and Part 5)
- Luke Carlson (Listen to my podcasts with Luke here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, and Part 6)
- Dr. James Steele (Listen to my episodes with James here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, and Part 5)