Ted Harrison (vitalexercise @ gmail.com) is the owner of Vital Exercise, a private, personal training studio based in Essex. Ted has been a personal trainer for more than 30 years helping people transform their health and physique using HIT-influenced, science-based principles.
In this episode, Ted goes through Vital Exercise’s decorative process, specifically the architectural theme, the interior design team, flooring and lighting ideas, equipment and design cost, impact on client acquisition, and much more.
Access how-to guides from successful studio owners
This podcast episode is brought to you by ARX
Do you struggle to attract and retain clients in your strength training studio? ARX machines use breakthrough motorized resistance and computer software to give your clients the perfect workout every time, so you can start to deliver great workouts and grow your business with confidence. Get $500 OFF by going to ARXFit.com/HIB and booking a call with the ARX sales team – Book Here
This podcast episode is also brought to you by StrengthPortal
Are you still using pen, paper, and spreadsheets? Do you worry about providing inconsistent workout experiences that disappoint your clients and stifles the growth of your business? Don’t put up with tools that frustrate you!
Use Strength Portal to easily track workouts, deliver consistently high-quality client experiences, and scale your business painlessly and grow faster — go to StrengthPortal.com/HighIntensityBusiness and try StrengthPortal now.
Download Discover Strength Trainer Retention PDF
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
- 4:54 – Impetus of the interior design revamp
- 10:03 – The interior design team
- 15:54 – Design elements and architecture theme
- 26:51 – Aesthetics of the back wall
- 32:32 – Environment and interior design effects
- 40:33 – Flooring and lighting ideas
- 48:11 – Center unit for staffs
- 50:42 – Why PRIME? (settings & features)
- 55:33 – Equipment and interior design cost
- 58:53 – Client reactions, impact on client acquisition
- 1:11:02 – Walk-in conversion rate
Selected Links from the Episode
- Vital Exercise
- PRIME Equipment
- Super Slow
- Venetian Interiors
- Drury Court
- Gold’s Gym
- World Gym
- Rogue Echo Bike
- Discover Strength
- Acqua di Parma
- Nautilus Inc.
- MedX Machines
- Hammer Strength
Leave a Reply