Luke Carlson is the founder and CEO of Discover Strength based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA. Luke has more than 15 years of experience in the fitness business and shares his knowledge around the world on leadership, management and evidence-based exercises. Discover Strength owns and operates strength training studios as well as the Discover Strength Franchise.
Listen to my previous podcasts with Luke HERE.
In this episode, Luke Carlson and I discuss techniques on how to grow a profitable personal training business with remarkable services, target market acquisition, staff management and pricing strategy.
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
- 2:00 – How to get more clients
- 6:17 – 3 ways to improve your workout
- 9:23 – Presale strategy
- 14:54 – Target market and demographics
- 20:00 – Get your trainers driven & motivated
- 31:50 – How to price one on one personal training
Selected Links from the Episode
- HIT Business Membership
- Target Market
- How Penetration Rate is Calculated
- Niche market
- Resistance Exercise Conference