In this episode, I’ll describe how you can use a ‘Bring A Friend Week’ marketing campaign to acquire at least 10 new clients for your high intensity strength training business.
You’ll learn why ‘Bring a Friend Week’ is so effective and why you should acquire at least 10 new clients, how to plan your campaign, how to craft your messages to optimise conversions, and much more.
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
- 0:11 – What is ‘Bring a Friend Week’ and why should you do it?
- 6:29 – How to implement Bring a Friend Week
- 8:52 – Promotion plan, messaging, scheduling arrangements
- 16:29 – Creating a solid sales process
- 19:40 – Questions, what-ifs, and tips
Selected Links from the Episode
- Discover Strength
- 145 – Luke Carlson – How To Generate More Revenue In Your High Intensity Training Business
- HIT Business Membership
- HIT Business Intensive
- 296 – Sherri McMillan – 3 Marketing Tactics to Grow Your HIT Business
- 310 – The Ultimate High Intensity Training Sales Process
- Business Network International (BNI)
- Live Oak Strength