Rahul Bernath is the Sales and Marketing Director for CAR.O.L. Before joining CAR.O.L, Rahul graduated from the University College London with a First Class Degree and worked with some of the UK’s most valuable consumer brands in marketing and sales.
CAR.O.L was founded by Rahul’s parents; both serial entrepreneurs from Silicon Valley. Since joining CAR.O.L, Rahul has helped grown the revenue by 10x and expanded its operations into the USA.
CAR.O.L stands for CARdiovascular Optimization Logic. It is an AI-powered, interactive exercise bike with self-learning algorithms that took four years to program. CAR.O.L automates each HIIT workout and guides you with touchscreen and audio prompts.
Use Coupon Code HIB to get $250 OFF and 6-months FREE licensing – Order Here
In this podcast, we discuss the genesis of CAR.O.L, it’s suitability in a HIT Business, how CAR.O.L can help to differentiate your business, and much, much more.
Learn how HIT Studio owner, Thom Tombs, generates more revenue with CAR.O.L in our podcast here
Get proven systems to build a highly profitable smart gym inside HIT Business Membership
Enjoy the show!
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
Click the link below to listen from the exact time stamp on Overcast:
- Why did they call the product CAR.O.L? [1:20]
- The genesis of CAR.O.L [2:30]
- How does CAR.O.L work? [7:10]
- How does CAR.O.L help improve your health? [11:00]
- Should a HIT business owner purchase a CAR.O.L bike? [13:00]
- How likely are people to stick to CAR.O.L? [20:10]
- How does CAR.O.L help differentiate your business? [26:58]
- How often should clients use CAR.O.L? [32:10]
- How much does it cost and how do you price and package CAR.O.L? [35:15]
- How fast is CAR.O.L growing? [43:15]
- CAR.O.L HIB special offer [46:50]
- The CAR.O.L business goals [48:03]
- Best way to contact Rahul and CAR.O.L [50:15]
Selected Links from the Episode
- 2001: Space Odyssey
- McKinsey & Company
- Can three minutes of exercise a week help make you fit?
- Science supporting CAR.O.L
- Towards the minimal amount of exercise for improving metabolic health: beneficial effects of reduced-exertion high-intensity interval training
- High-Intensity Interval Training Is Equivalent to Moderate-Intensity Continuous Training for Short- and Medium-Term Outcomes of Glucose Control, Cardiometabolic Risk, and Microvascular Complication Markers in Men With Type 2 Diabetes
- ACE-SPONSORED RESEARCH: What Are the Acute and Chronic Responses to Reduced-exertion High-intensity Training?
- Resistance training to momentary muscular failure improves cardiovascular fitness in humans: A review of acute physiological responses and chronic physiological Adaptations
- ARX (Mention “High Intensity Business” for $500 OFF)
- The effects of high-intensity intermittent exercise training on fat loss and fasting insulin levels of young women
- The One-Minute Workout: Science Shows a Way to Get Fit That’s Smarter, Faster, Shorter by Martin Gibala, Christopher Shulgan
- Orange Theory Fitness