This is an episode I recorded before the COVID-19 lockdown. This is a feature that I did on Scott Myslinkski’s Carnivore Cast which is a podcast all about the carnivore diet.
In this podcast, I talk about how I got into High Intensity Training, my fitness journey and HIT inspirations, HIT Business Membership, my workout regimen and carnivore diet.
Stay tune until the end for the upcoming projects inside High Intensity Business.
Learn more about High Intensity Training and HIT business when you Join HIT Business Membership.
Enjoy the show using buttons and links below!
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
This episode is brought to you by ARXFit.com, ARX are the most innovative, efficient and effective all-in-one exercise machines I have ever seen. I was really impressed with my ARX workout. The intensity and adaptive resistance were unlike anything I’ve ever experienced. I love how the machine enables you to increase the negative load to fatigue target muscles more quickly and I love how the workouts are effortlessly quantified. The software tracks maximum force output, rate of work, total amount of work done and more in front of you on-screen, allowing you to compete with your pervious performance, to give you and your clients real-time motivation.
As well as being utilized by many HIT trainers to deliver highly effective and efficient workouts to their clients, ARX comes highly recommended by world-class trainers and brands including Bulletproof, Tony Robbins, and Ben Greenfield Fitness. To find out more about ARX and get $500 OFF install, please go to ARXFit.com and mention “High Intensity Business” in the how did you hear about us field – ORDER HERE
- 1:48 – What is HIT and High Intensity Business?
- 6:17 – Lawrence’s HIT/fitness journey
- 11:35 – Benefits of HIT and who is it for?
- 20:03 – Resources to learn more about HIT
- 21:53 – Lawrence’s workout regimen
- 27:57 – Nutrition, diet, and food choices
- 39:19 – Effects of carnivore diet to physical performance
- 43:12 – Challenges and upcoming projects
Selected Links from the Episode
- Carnivore Cast
- Spartan Health Regime: The Hard-core Diet, Training and Lifestyle Program for the Modern Spartan Warrior by Anthony Bova
- The 21 Convention
- Body by Science: A Research Based Program for Strength Training, Body building, and Complete Fitness in 12 Minutes a Week by John Little and Doug McGuff
- TRX Suspension Training