Luke Carlson (luke @ discoverstrength.com) is the founder and CEO of Discover Strength, a fast growing personal training business based in Minneapolis and four other personal training facilities in Minnesota. Discover Strength offers a variety of strength training sessions, including virtual personal training, facilitated by educated and expert trainers.
In this episode, Luke Carlson shares the 3 phases after the shutdown, how to recover your HIT business, strategy for maximizing success, COVID-19 prevention and mitigation plans, marketing, revenue generation, and much more.
Build a robust HIT studio when you join HIT Business Membership
Enjoy the show using buttons and links below!
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
This episode is brought to you by ARXFit.com, ARX are the most innovative, efficient and effective all-in-one exercise machines I have ever seen. I was really impressed with my ARX workout. The intensity and adaptive resistance were unlike anything I’ve ever experienced. I love how the machine enables you to increase the negative load to fatigue target muscles more quickly and I love how the workouts are effortlessly quantified. The software tracks maximum force output, rate of work, total amount of work done and more in front of you on-screen, allowing you to compete with your pervious performance, to give you and your clients real-time motivation.
As well as being utilized by many HIT trainers to deliver highly effective and efficient workouts to their clients, ARX comes highly recommended by world-class trainers and brands including Bulletproof, Tony Robbins, and Ben Greenfield Fitness. To find out more about ARX and get $500 OFF install, please go to ARXFit.com and mention “High Intensity Business” in the how did you hear about us field – ORDER HERE
- 2:28 – The 3 phases after the shutdown
- 6:22 – Discover Strength’s COVID-19 mitigation plan
- 12:48 – Do you need to survey clients?
- 18:52 – How to manage the in-studio ‘rush back’
- 25:25 – Marketing ideas when you reopen
- 31:35 – Optimizing virtual training
- 37:31 – Pre-vaccine safety and business strategies
- 47:24 – Reopening survivability rate
- 49:37 – Positive opportunities for studio owners
- 55:13 – How to market in a recession
Selected Links from the Episode
- Discover Strength
- Preparing Your HIT Business for Coronavirus
- REC Focus Webinar
- 269 – How to Generate $44,460 Per Week with Virtual Personal Training
- Gainesville Health & Fitness
- 268 – Powerful Marketing Strategies
- AIHA Reopening: Guidance for Gyms and Workout Facilities
- Gold’s Gym
- StairMaster StepMill