Lawrence Neal here, founder of High Intensity Business.
I’ve spoken to a lot of clients, studio owners, and members inside HIT Business Membership, and I noticed that many haven’t yet put much focus on creating a solid sales process, which means their closing percentage is not as high as it could be, and a lot of people slip through the cracks — this is something that can greatly affect overall business revenue.
In this episode, I cover what steps you need to take to create the ultimate high intensity training sales process, how I implemented it in my own studio (Optima Strength), the proper sales mindset you need to have, and much more.
Access 100+ HIT business blueprints inside HIT Business Membership
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
- 1:06 – Lawrence’s sales background
- 4:07 – Resources for upgrading knowledge on exercise/HIT
- 6:11 – Building rapport, facility tour, initial consultation
- 10:42 – Describing the training method, Facilitating the workout
- 21:10 – The Optima Process
- 30:37 – Sales mindset
Selected Links from the Episode
- High Intensity Business
- Discover Strength
- Nautilus Inc.
- MedX Machines
- Resistance Exercise Conference (REC)
- Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS®)
- The Wolf of Wall Street
- 197 – Bill Crawford – How to Close the Sale
- 182 – Adrian Antigua – How to Automate Your High-Intensity Training Sales Process