Thomas Bisson is a personal trainer, weight loss specialist, and the founder of Chigwell Personal Training. With 10+ years of training experience and learning from fitness experts like Dr. Doug McGuff and Mike Mentzer, Tom developed a training method that is fun and efficient in helping clients achieve their goals.
After discovering the principles of Objectivism, Tom turned a failing personal training business into a $20,000 Per Month lifestyle business.
In this podcast, Tom shares his personal training journey, Objectivism principles, how to recover from business failure, business automation and leverage, how to prevent burnout, and much more.
Enjoy the show using buttons and links below!
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
- 1:40 – Tom’s personal training and business journey
- 17:33 – Strategies to build a client base and decide pricing
- 35:26 – How to acquire more customers through networking
- 38:46 – How to recover from a business failure
- 52:57 – Ways to automate, scale up, and leverage a HIT business
- 55:56 – The Objectivism philosophy (Atlas Shrugged)
- 59:22 – Keys to avoid burnouts while growing the business
- 1:13:42 – Advice for HIT entrepreneurs
Selected Links from the Episode
- Ironman Triathlon
- Business Network International (BNI)
- 129 – Owen Dockham – How to Network to Grow Your Strength Training Business Fast
- Live Oak Strength and Nutrition
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
- The Automatic Customer: Creating a Subscription Business in Any Industry by John Warrillow
- Fit Body Boot Camp
- 7 Figure Mastermind