Julian Massler (jm @ aurumfit.com) is the co-founder of Aurum Fit, a high intensity training company in Zurich, Switzerland that uses ARX technology to deliver HIT services. Aurum Fit’s innovative training concept was developed in 2018 which focuses on effectiveness, time efficiency and safety. To date, a total of $1.9 million of venture capital has been invested in the development of the system. AURUM strives to introduce the gold standard in strength training and medical training therapy.
Learn about the AURUM franchise opportunity by emailing Julian at jm @ aurumfit.com (no spaces!)
In this episode, Julian Massler shares Aurum Fit’s success story, how to create a market research process and identify buyer personas, specific marketing tactics, and much more.
Enjoy the show using buttons and links below!
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
- 02:05 – The story of Aurum Fit
- 08:33 – Market research process (Aurum’s 5 Buyer Personas)
- 17:26 – How to create target focused marketing
- 22:48 – Marketing tactics – “Friends, Fools, Family”
- 33:53 – Importance of good marketing copy
- 36:03 – Other content marketing tactics
- 39:31 – AURUM Fit franchise opportunity
Selected Links from the Episode
- MedX Machines
- Body by Science: A Research Based Program for Strength Training, Body building, and Complete Fitness in 12 Minutes a Week by Doug McGuff and John Little
- ARX Machines
- Buyer Personas: How to Gain Insight into your Customer’s Expectations, Align your Marketing Strategies, and Win More Business by Adele Revella
- Discover Strength
- Business Network International (BNI)
- Live Oak Strength
- Google My Business