Simon Shawcross (simon @ hituni.com) is the founder of HITuni, an e-learning course provider for High Intensity Training (HIT) and Evidence Based Fitness. Simon has been in the fitness industry for over 20 years, and continually provides education, resources, and certifications for the HIT community.
In this episode, Simon shares the features of HITuni’s HIT Gym Directory including how to promote your studio, find HIT trainers, employment opportunities, and much more.
Read the Transcript Here
Become a HIT Personal Trainer when you take a Course with HITuni (10% OFF with code HIB10)
This podcast episode is brought to you by ARX
Do you struggle to attract and retain clients in your strength training studio? ARX machines use breakthrough motorized resistance and computer software to give your clients the perfect workout every time, so you can start to deliver great workouts and grow your business with confidence. Get $500 OFF by going to ARXFit.com/HIB and booking a call with the ARX sales team – Book Here
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
- 3:07 – Overview of HIT Gym Directory (user experience & features)
- 11:10 – Finding HIT trainers and employment opportunities
- 14:22 – Purpose, vision, long-term goals
- 20:45 – What makes a HIT studio different?
- 27:00 – HITuni’s future plans
- 33:01 – Message for studio owners
Selected Links from the Episode
- HITuni’s HIT Gym Directory
- Optima Strength
- MedX Machines
- Nautilus Inc.
- Body by Science: A Research Based Program for Strength Training, Body building, and Complete Fitness in 12 Minutes a Week by Dr. Doug McGuff and John Little
- High Intensity Business Podcast