Anyone can start a strength training business, but what do you need to do to make sure you’re not just barely surviving but successfully thriving?
Joining us on this episode is Chris Beer, The Wizard of Ops, and she specializes in helping fitness business owners create systems and strategies that help their business boom.
We dive into how you can make HIT business – no matter how big or small it is – streamlined, made more efficient, and primed for growth using the EOS framework and systemization concepts, and how strength studio owners and trainers can gain more freedom and focus while powering up their business and overcome any unexpected obstacles and challenges well.
This podcast episode is brought to you by Imagine Strength.
Grow a successful High-Intensity Training business with the best workout equipment, intelligently designed to fit the unique needs of your strength studio.
Imagine Strength lives and breathes HIT, designing innovative equipment that’s of the highest quality at affordable prices.
Visit ImagineStrength.com and discuss your specific needs with the team, and choose the equipment that will propel your fitness business to the next level.
Start today ➡ ImagineStrength.com
💪 Be the Best Personal Trainer You Can Be ➡️ Get HITuni Certified here
🚲 Get $100 OFF CAROL Bikes here
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
- 03:24 – An Introduction to EOS, systemization, and how these can help your fitness business (and what happens when you don’t use these things)
07:11 – Why should you systematize even if you’re a really small operation?
- 10:37 – Why some people fail with systems and what a good system should look like in practice
16:11 – The right way of dealing with doubt and uncertainty relevant to goals and execution
23:02 – Practical considerations and steps for implementation
- 28:31 – Why systems and plans matter even if you need to change course (or are forced to)
- 31:52 – Elements of EOS that deserve more of your attention
- 36:13 – Big mistakes business owners and leaders make that you need to avoid
- 38:23 – Systems for your personal life that can make your professional life better
Note: these are the timestamps for the audio edition. For the video edition’s timestamps, please see the YouTube description box for this episode.
People Mentioned & Selected Links from the Episode
- Chris Beer | Official Website | The Wizard of Ops (YouTube Channel)
- EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) | HIB Episodes
- Sheila Melody | The Strength Code | HIB Episode
- David Jenyns | Official Website | System Hub | Systemology (book)
- Gino Wickman | Official Website | Traction (book)
- Dan Sullivan Strategic Coach