Lawrence Neal here, founder of High Intensity Business and co-founder of Optima Strength.
In this episode, I give updates on my training, diet, and body composition. I also share the challenges of fatherhood and running multiple businesses, tips for managing stress, optimizing health and performance, and much more.
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
- 0:44 – My training regimen and factors affecting recovery
- 10:22 – Personal experience with yoga
- 15:28 – Diet, workout results, fatherhood & business
- 23:12 – Healthy lifestyle actions and ways to reduce stress
Selected Links from the Episode
- Exercise Programming Series with Dr. James Fisher and Luke Carlson
- MedX Machines
- Drew Baye’s Project Kratos
- The Six Year Itch: Was It All A Waste Of Time?
- Body by Science: A Research Based Program for Strength Training, Body building, and Complete Fitness in 12 Minutes a Week by Dr. Doug McGuff and John Little
- High Intensity Business
- HIT Business Membership
- 326 – Dr Doug McGuff – What Training Frequency is Best? Once a Week or Twice a Week?
- Maker’s Schedule, Manager’s Schedule
- Y Combinator
- Discover Strength