Luke Carlson (luke @ discoverstrength.com) is the founder and CEO of Discover Strength based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA. Discover Strength owns and operates strength training studios, along with Discover Strength Franchise.
In this episode, Luke talks about how to decide on the size of your location, how studio size impacts your business, important things to consider when it comes to studio layout, and much more.
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
- 1:29 – Filters when deciding studio size
- 13:39 – Smart execution and managing expectations
- 16:47 – Cost-efficient marketing during a recession
- 21:01 – Top 3 things for studio layout
Selected Links from the Episode
- High Intensity Business
- Discover Strength
- 323 – Luke Carlson – How to Learn from Micro-Failures in your Strength Studio Business
- MedX Machines
- Nautilus Inc.
- Hammer Strength Equipment
- 270 – Luke Carlson – The Complete Fitness Studio Recovery Plan
- Business Network International (BNI)
- Twin Cities Marathon
- Resistance Exercise Conference (REC)
- HIT Business Membership