Lawrence Neal here, founder of High Intensity Business and co-founder of Optima Strength, a strength training studio in Galway, Ireland, that provides clients with 1-on-1 strength training for 30-minutes, once or twice a week.
In this episode, Niri Patel and I discuss tactics I’ve learned from experts on the podcast, inside HIT Business Membership and years of experience in high-level sales. We discuss networking and lead generation, creating an effective sales process, practical tips on retaining clients, and much more.
Niri Patel is an entrepreneur, consultant, and Managing Director of fit20 UK. He is the Executive Director of BNI Yorkshire UK and Co-National Director of BNI India, and was awarded as Best New BNI Director (2000) and Best BNI European Director (2001). Become a fit20 franchisee.
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
- 2:08 – Lawrence’s sales/business journey
- 13:10 – Networking and generating leads
- 23:35 – Creating the sales process
- 35:56 – Retaining clients
- 46:21 – The proactive retention process
Selected Links from the Episode
- The 21 Convention
- Body by Science: A Research Based Program for Strength Training, Body building, and Complete Fitness in 12 Minutes a Week by Dr. Doug McGuff and John Little
- HIT Business Membership
- Business Network International (BNI)
- Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen by Donald Miller
- Marketing Made Simple: A Step-by-Step StoryBrand Guide for Any Business by Donald Miller
- Live Oak Strength
- Discover Strength
- 324 – Niri Patel on Turning your Purpose into a Business, the Value of Networking, and Powerful Referral Strategies
- fit20 (US, UK)
- MedX Machines
- Smart Strength