Mike “Fitness Hacker” Lipowski is a speaker, author, coach and Co-Founder of the PURE PHYSIQUE Fitness Franchise along with his wife, Corrie-Beth. They help high-performers and busy parents transform their bodies without calorie-counting or cardio by combining their time-efficient resistance training with custom meal planning and mindset coaching.
Mike is an international educator for personal trainers and was a professional natural bodybuilder, promotor and judge. He and his wife are a Faith-filled couple, the proud parents of two young boys, and they have both been featured guests on numerous podcasts and interviews about fitness, faith, personal growth, and relationships.
Own a Pure Physique Franchise.
Contact Mike via email (mikel @purephysique.com) for business mentoring.
In this episode, Mike Lipowski shares his business journey during the tumultuous 2020, how to pivot to online training, how Pure Physique successfully implemented supervised virtual group training, how to alleviate consumer fear, high ticket offers, and much more.
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
- 00:52 – Pure Physique – training styles, services, pricing, equipment
- 18:28 – Business journey and changes made during the pandemic
- 22:31 – How to mitigate adherence issues with online workouts
- 30:30 – Tactics on supervising virtual group trainings
- 38:38 – How to pivot to online group training
- 43:31 – Right messaging to deal with consumer fear
- 46:57 – Strategies for online group training, High ticket offers
Selected Links from the Episode
- Pure Physique
- Resistance Exercise Conference
- Nautilus Inc.
- Orangetheory Fitness
- Soul Cycle
- MedX Machines
- HIT Business Membership
- Discover Strength