What does it take to create the best possible High-Intensity Training kit that builds on generations of already-great HIT equipment from the likes of Nautilus and MedX?
Bringing with him a wealth of experience and knowledge as a bodybuilder and a successful business owner, Jeff Turner joins us to take a deep dive into how Imagine Strength designs its cutting-edge equipment based on the variable needs of HIT studios and their clients, all while keeping prices reasonable and competitive.
In this episode, we talk about his approach to constant improvement, having good mentors and collaborating with the best experts, staying true to the principles of High-Intensity Training that revolutionized fitness, what he’s learned about taking care of his health after a medical scare, how he sees Imagine Strength playing a key role in shaping the future of fitness, and more!
If you’re a HIT studio owner who wants to learn more about the best equipment you can get and use for your clients, you’ll want to tune in to this one!
This podcast episode is brought to you by Imagine Strength.
Grow a successful High-Intensity Training business with the best workout equipment, intelligently designed to fit the unique needs of your strength studio.
Imagine Strength lives and breathes HIT, designing innovative equipment that’s of the highest quality at affordable prices.
Visit ImagineStrength.com and discuss your specific needs with the team, and choose the equipment that will propel your fitness business to the next level.
Start today ➡ ImagineStrength.com
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
- 02:20 – How Jeff got into High-Intensity Training and Working for Nautilus
- 07:14 – The value of great mentors in helping you become more successful
- 15:02 – Jeff’s near-death experiences and the lessons he’s learned from them
- 21:06 – What is Imagine Strength?
- 25:21 – The Imagine Strength philosophy approach to designing and building their equipment — what makes Imagine Strength different?
- 31:47 – Jeff talks about Imagine Strength’s manufacturing, proper packaging, shipping, and distribution, and their approach to precision and quality control
- 38:32 – Clay Steffee’s innovative design on the weight stacks for Imagine Strength
- 44:52 – The key design changes and differences between Imagine Strength and MedX equipment
- 47:23 – How Imagine Strength’s equipment is specifically designed for HIT Studios
- 57:12 – The Imagine Strength design and innovation process
- 59:49 – What equipment should new HIT studios buy first (and why)?
People Mentioned & Selected Links from the Episode
- Imagine Strength | Abstract Bodyworks
- Clay Steffee | Exerbiotics | HIB Episodes with Clay Steffee | Full Article with Clay Steffee and Imagine Strength
- Ellington Darden
- Wayne Westcott
- Arthur Jones
- Jim Flanagan | HIB Episodes with Jim Flanagan
- Ken Hutchins | Serious Exercise | SuperSlow
- Nautilus | Official Website
- Muscle & Fitness Magazine | Official Website