It was a real honour to have Drew Baye on the Corporate Warrior podcast. Drew Baye is a highly-experienced personal trainer, former fitness model, and long-standing proponent of high intensity training. He owns the number one HIT blog: baye.com, which is one of the most impressive compediums of health, fitness, and nutritional knowledge on the internet.
Drew featured in Tim Ferriss’s popular book The 4 Hour Body and showed readers how they could reach sub 10% body fat with “zero cardio”. He’s also featured on the 21 convention teaching young adults about the benefits of correct exercise.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”.
This episode is sponsored by Hituni.com, providers of the best online courses in high intensity training. Whether you want to take their Full Personal Trainer Course or DIY HIT for Health course, simply add the course you want to your shopping cart and enter the coupon code CW10 to get 10% off your purchase!
For my FREE eBook with 6 podcast transcripts with guests like Dr Doug McGuff, Drew Baye and Skyler Tanner – Click here ????
We go deep in this podcast, and explore a wide range of health and fitness topics:
– Definition of exercise
– The importance of exercise recovery
– Debunking the fitness industry
– How to identify good science and safe and effective exercise and nutrition
– How Drew got to and stays within the top 3 on google for “High Intensity Training”
– Learn about Drew Baye’s diet
– Drew’s view on a vegan diet and fruit
– The impact of genetics
– The downsides of kettlebells
– Strength training for fat loss/maintaining muscle during fat loss endeavor
– Strength training for women
– How to eat for muscle gain and fat loss
– Expose of dietary myths
– Exploration of the philosophy of eating fo health and training for strength
– Drew’s views on flexibililty
– The benefits of HIT for health
– The value of fasting
– How to effectively track strength and fat loss performance
– Drew’s view on pro-longed sitting
– Drew’s views on pilates
– How to improve at your sport and efficiency of movement
– Baye.com (Drew’s main website)
– Exercise Science LLC (Ryan Hall’s website)
– drmcguff.com (Dr Doug McGuff’s website)
– Body by Science by Dr Doug McGuff and John Little
– Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable by Naseem Nicholas Taleb
If you enjoyed this interview, please consider leaving a review (it really helps to promote the podcast):