Do you worry about how you need to raise prices and the possibility of losing your clients? Does the thought of increasing your session or package price leave you feeling uneasy?
Raising prices is one of the biggest challenges HIT business owners can face, but it’s also one of the most important things you need to know how to do well if you want to sustain and grow your High-Intensity Training studio.
In this pricing masterclass, Discover Strength‘s Luke Carlson joins us to talk about how you as a HIT studio owner can raise prices the right way while keeping your clients happy and scaling your business at the same time.
Luke shares valuable insights on pricing strategies, talks about the hows and whys of great communication with clients, how to make your business stand apart from your competitors, and provides actionable advice for business owners like yourself looking to increase profitability without sacrificing client satisfaction.
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
- 03:37 – Why You Should Raise Prices (and Make Your Cash-Flow Healthier)
- 04:36 – Pricing is a big issue within the HIT industry
- 05:27 – The Biggest Mistake in Pricing: Undervaluing Yourself (and How to Fix This Problem)
- 11:09 – Premium Pricing: Your Key To Differentiation and Success
- 15:23 – How to make proper pricing work for you and generate more revenue — what you need to think about
- 17:53 – How to Increase Your Prices Properly: HIT Pricing Strategies and Tactics
- 29:41 – How to Talk To Your Clients About Price Increases
People Mentioned & Selected Links from the Episode
- Luke Carlson | Discover Strength
- Ray Dalio | Tim Ferriss | Ray Dalio, The Steve Jobs of Investing (#264) (Podcast Episode)
- Principles: Life and Work – Ray Dalio (book)
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion – Robert Cialdini (book)
- Dwayne Wimmer | Vertex Fitness Personal Training Studio
- How to Sell High-Intensity Training with Dwayne Wimmer (HIB 141)
- Roger Schwab | X-Force Philadelphia
- Arthur Jones, Workout Frequency and the Pros and Cons of Different Muscle Fibre Types with Roger Schwab (HIB 15)