Gary Knight has been a HIT advocate, practitioner and coach for over a decade. His journey has brought him from the Australian outback to the busy streets of London where he focuses on transforming the bodies of CEO’s and executives using HIT principles.
In this episode, Gary and I discuss the perfect workout for CEOs and how busy executives can use high intensity training to maximise their results in the gym in a highly efficient manner.
Get Your Free HIT Log Sheets & Objective Strength Measurement Guide – Click Here
In this episode, we also cover:
- Why HIT is the perfect exercise fit for CEOs
- How you can achieve peak physical condition in less than 1-hour of exercise per week
- How gamifying your workouts will motivate the hell out of you
- … and much more
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”.
Would you like to hear more from Gary Knight? Listen to Part 1 below or go to the blog post here:
This episode is brought to you by the Resistance Exercise Conference – The science and application of strength training for health and human performance.
Would you like to:
- Learn from the top strength training researchers?
- Network and connect with other exercise professionals from all over the world?
- Join a welcome reception on Friday night to build relationships with other strength training professionals?
- Experience an early morning workout from an expert trainer to kick start your Saturday?
- And get inspired, rejuvenated and focused on your strength training business?
I certainly do and that is why I am attending and interviewing all of the speakers at the event.
The resistance exercise conference will be held on the 9th and 10th of March 2018 in Minneapolis, Minnesota at The Commons Hotel.
To get 10% off your entry fee, head on over to ResistanceExerciseConference.com, click the registration button and enter corporatewarrior10 in the promo code field in PayPal.
I’m very excited about this and have wanted to attend for years. Sign up now at ResistanceExerciseConference.com, get 10% off with promo code corporatewarrior10 and I look forward to meeting you in person!
Subscribe to my emails to get a FREE HIT workout progress sheet and eBook with 6 podcast transcripts with guests like Dr. Doug McGuff, Drew Baye, and Skyler Tanner – Click here
Selected Links from the Episode
- My first podcast with Gary: Gary Knight on the Pointlessness of Periodisation, Objective Ways to Maximise Gains and Extreme Fat Loss on 50-days of McDonalds
- High Intensity Training
- Opportunity Cost
- See examples of Gary’s workouts here
- Body by Science: A Research Based Program for Strength Training, Body building, and Complete Fitness in 12 Minutes a Week by Dr. Doug McGuff and John Little (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- High-intensity Interval Training
- The Truth About Exercise
- High-Intensity Training the Mike Mentzer Way by Mike Mentzer (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- Pareto distribution