Kieran Igwe (kieranigwe @ fit20.co.uk) is a studio owner at fit20 Leeds, United Kingdom. fit20 is an intensive exercise method performed for just 20 minutes, once per week under the guidance of a fit20 personal trainer. fit20 gives you quick results and is easy to sustain, so you can enjoy the benefits of better health and fitness for years to come.
Kieran has been into personal training for over 13 years working with clients over the age of 40 in different gyms and health clubs. With his vast experience, Kieran decided to start his own studio, Diligent Fitness, which provides clients a friendly and non-intimidating gym experience.
In this episode, Kieran shares his business journey, personal workout and diet, fit20 business process, how to start a fit20 franchise, and much more.
Curious what starting your own business at fit20 would look like? fit20 is already open in 9 countries and counting. If interested, please fill in this form
Build a highly profitable HIT studio business when you join HIT Business Membership
Enjoy the show!
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
Want to hear an episode on how to build a successful fit20 franchise or HIT business? — Listen to my conversation with fit20 CEO, Walter Vendel, in which we discuss the history of fit20, how it expanded world-wide through franchising, opportunities for business owners and franchisees, marketing tips to drive more clients into your business, how to grow your business through networking, and much more. (Stream below or right-click here to download):
- 00:58 – Kieran’s fitness and business journey
- 10:20 – Pros of a HIT business
- 16:06 – Kieran’s workout and diet
- 18:29 – The Fit20 business process
- 22:09 – Benefits of a Fit20 franchise
- 29:02 – Steps in starting a Fit20 business
- 33:57 – What it cost to start a Fit20 franchise?
- 36:41 – The Fit20 workout
- 46:48 – How is the Fit20 movement in U.K.?
- 48:59 – Find out more about Kieran
Selected Links for the Episode
- Nautilus Machines
- Business Networking International (BNI)
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber
- Fitness First
- Simon Shawcross (Listen to my episodes with Simon here: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3)
- Ted Harrison (Listen to my episodes with Ted here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, and Part 4)
- Brian Collins
- James Biddle
- Walter Vendel (Listen to my episode with Walter here)
Leave a Reply