Luke Carlson (luke @ discoverstrength.com) is the CEO of Discover Strength based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Luke and his team at Discover Strength operate the Discover Strength Franchise and host the Resistance Exercise Conference (REC).
In this episode, we discuss the ‘letting go of the vine’ analogy from the book Traction by Gino Wickman. We also discuss how to delegate and elevate, tactical steps on how to let go of the vine, strategies on building a team, and much more.
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
- 0:23 – What does ‘letting go of the vine’ mean?
- 6:52 – Industry examples, Delegate and elevate concept
- 13:20 – Why entrepreneurs don’t let go of the vine
- 15:49 – How to let go of the vine
- 24:56 – Building a true leadership team
- 40:33 – Hitting and breaking through the ceiling
Selected Links from the Episode
- Traction: Get A Grip On Your Business by Gino Wickman
- Entrepreneur Operating System (EOS)
- Discover Strength
- fit20 (US, UK)
- Kieser Training
- What Got You Here Won’t Get You There: How Successful People Become Even More Successful by Marshall Goldsmith and Mark Reiter
- Hammer Strength Equipment
- Minnesota Vikings
- Nautilus Inc.
- Marriott Hotels
- Resistance Exercise Conference (REC)