Corrie-Beth Lipowski (corriebeth @ purephysique.com) is a sports nutrition specialist and co-founder of Pure Physique, a fitness studio offering 30-minute workouts to busy professionals, competitors, and everyday people who want to reach their health and fitness goals using an “untraditional but focused” approach.
Own a Pure Physique Franchise
In this episode, Corrie-Beth discusses the value of understanding customer pain points, the purpose of sales, effective sales processes, selling strategies, and much more.
This episode is brought to you by StrengthPortal
You need a single software platform that enables your trainers to deliver consistent high quality workouts, track client progress, and scale your business.
The problem is you’re still using pen and paper or basic spreadsheets to run your business, which leads to poor client experiences, inaccurate tracking, and prevents you from growing your business, making you feel frustrated.
StrengthPortal understand your challenge and have worked closely with the HIT industry to create a software platform to manage and scale your niche business.
You can integrate with Mindbody, manage a standardized exercise and workout library for your team, track workouts effectively, and produce client reports at the click of a button.
StrengthPortal is used by multiple businesses in the High Intensity Strength Training community, namely Discover Strength, Smart Strength Austin, MedX Precision Fitness, and more.
Starting with StrengthPortal is super simple:
- Sign up for the best package for your business
- Let Strength Portal take the load off and help onboard your business onto the platform.
- Start delivering consistent workout experiences, and scale your business to the next level.
To help support the podcast, go to StrengthPortal.com/highintensitybusiness, and sign up now, so you can stop feeling frustrated about your business, and start to scale your business to its true potential.
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
- 5:11 – The skill of sales
- 12:40 – Question #1: What’s your biggest challenge?
- 13:51 – Question #2: How long have you been struggling?
- 16:42 – Question #3: Where else does this challenge show up?
- 22:00 – Question #4: How long has it been showing up?
- 24:18 – Question #5: Where will you be in 5-10 years if nothing changes?
- 25:40 – Viewpoint about the possibility of manipulation
- 28:19 – How to respond to different clients or outliers
- 32:19 – Understanding customer pain points to sell more
- 39:44 – Presentation recap, 21 Days of Mindset
- 42:53 – Pure Physique Franchise opportunities
Selected Links from the Episode
- Pure Physique
- Resistance Exercise Conference (REC)
- The Art of Selling High Intensity Training by Luke Carlson
- Discover Strength
- ARX Fit
- IART Personal Training Courses