Intense Health Co-Founder, Marcelo Mesquita, first started lifting weights at 14, owned his first gym at 16, and has been a practitioner for the last 2 decades training general population, amateur and professional athletes. Marcelo has supervised more than 40,000 workouts in his career and shows no signs of stopping.
Both Marcelo, and his wife and Co-Founder, Andreia Mesquita, are extremely passionate about getting individuals to achieve their genetic potential and experience high levels of energy, health improvements, disease prevention and greater longevity, all by changing the way they think and approach exercise and nutrition.
With 5 locations and many more on the way, Intense Health, is one of the fastest-growing HIT businesses in the world, using ARX technology to deliver efficient and effective workouts for clients.
If you are interested in learning how to start a HIT business or improve your existing business with or without ARX, you will find this very helpful and inspiring. If you’re struggling with taking action or have simply fallen into a slump, Marcelo’s attitude and passion will make you stop, think, and say “What they hell am I waiting for?”….
Access proven HIT Business systems inside HIT Business Membership
In this episode, we cover:
- How Marcelo and Andreia started and grew Intense Health using AIO and ARX technology
- How Marcelo grinded it out in the beginning, selling door-to-door and managing hundreds of weekly HIT sessions.
- How to produce great results for your HIT clients
- … and much, much more
- Listen to it on iTunes
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
This episode is brought to you by ARXFit.com, ARX are the most innovative, efficient and effective all-in-one exercise machines I have ever seen. I was really impressed with my ARX workout. The intensity and adaptive resistance were unlike anything I’ve ever experienced. I love how the machine enables you to increase the negative load to fatigue target muscles more quickly and I love how the workouts are effortlessly quantified. The software tracks maximum force output, rate of work, total amount of work done and more in front of you on-screen, allowing you to compete with your pervious performance, to give you and your clients real-time motivation.
As well as being utilised by many HIT trainers to deliver highly effective and efficient workouts to their clients, ARX comes highly recommended by world-class trainers and brands including Bulletproof, Tony Robbins, and Ben Greenfield Fitness. To find out more about ARX and get $500 OFF install, please go to ARXFit.com and mention Corporate Warrior in the how did you hear about us field – Learn more HERE
Selected Links from the Episode
- Growth Mindset #22 – Stronger, Fitter, Faster | Intense Health CEO, Marcelo Mesquita
- High intensity training
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- The New High-Intensity Training by Dr Ellington Darden ( Amazon US / Amazon UK )
- Nautilus Bulletins #1 and #2
- ARXFit (mentioned “Corporate Warrior” for $500 OFF)
- PowerBlock Dumbbells ( Amazon US / Amazon UK )
- David Health Solutions
- AIO Machine
- The ARX Alpha and Omni comparison
- Nautilus, Inc.
- Resistance Exercise Conference
- Abe Williams & Mike Pullano – How To Build A Profitable Strength Training Business With ARX
- 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing – Al Ries and Jack Trout ( Amazon US / Audible/ Amazon UK )
- Blue Ocean Strategy, Expanded Edition: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make the Competition Irrelevant by W. Chan Kim and Renée A. Mauborgne ( Amazon US / Amazon UK )
- Andreia Mesquita
- Arthur Jones
- Dr Ellington Darden
- Simon Shawcross (Listen to my episodes with Simon here: Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3)
- Roger Schwab (Listen to my episode with Roger here)
- Jim Flanagan (Listen to my episodes with Jim here: Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3)
- Mike Pullano (Listen to my episodes with Mike here: Part 1 and Part 2)
- Abe Williams (Listen to my episodes with Mike here)
- Gary Knight (Listen to my episodes with Gary here: Part 1 and Part 2)
- Richard Wolff (Listen to my episodes with Richard here)
- Dr. James Steele (Listen to my episodes with James here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, and Part 4)
- Skyler Tanner (Listen to my episodes with Skyler here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, and Part 6)
- Dr Ted Naiman (Listen to my episodes with Ted here: Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3)