“Really good podcast, one of the best I’ve listened to! Great guests. I’m always looking forward to the next episode.”
“As a 23 year old with many years of interest and following research in the nutrition and exercise game, Lawrence provides truly unique and priceless information with top experts in the field of health and nutrition. Each podcast I walk away with gems that I can apply to my own life thanks to Lawrence’s ability to extract the most practical and impactful tips. I can confidently say that High Intensity Business has improved my nutrition, mindset, and life!”
– Scott M
What is the Podcast about?
High Intensity Business (formerly “Corporate Warrior”) is a fast-growing high-intensity training business and lifestyle podcast with almost 100 5-STAR ratings across iTunes and Stitcher. It has been featured in ThinkBusiness, The Huffington Post, The Reading Lists, Baye.com, and DrMcGuff.com.
High Intensity Business is designed to help HIT enthusiasts to achieve their fitness goals and HIT business owners and personal trainers to build a successful HIT business. The podcast helps individuals and personal trainers to optimise results for themselves and their clients with evidence-based information on exercise, diet, and lifestyle. The podcast also explores every aspect of starting and growing a high intensity training business including personal training, sales, marketing, operations, hiring, retention, pricing and packaging, financial management, exercise equipment, leadership, productivity, and much more.
Guests include Robb Wolf, Dr Doug McGuff, John Little, Mark Sisson, Dr James Fisher, Dr James Steele, Luke Carlson, Skyler Tanner, Bill DeSimone, Keith Norris, Mark Alexander, Roger Schwab, Dr Stuart Phillips, Dr Brad Schoenfeld, Drew Baye, and many more (all listed at the bottom of this page).
Guests enjoy the show because it’s friendly, unique, long form, and they get final cut. This results in extremely open and raw discussions, which people love.
High Intensity Business began as a way to scratch my own itch. It started after I read Body By Science by Dr Doug McGuff and John Little. In an attempt to answer my own questions in exercise and nutrition, I reached out to Dr McGuff to request an interview. The next thing you know, I’ve accidentally started a podcast.
The High Intensity Business mission is to create the highest quality information available on high intensity strength training and HIT Business. I have become very passionate about promoting evidence-based resistance training, nutrition, and health interventions to as many people as possible. By creating seminal, master-class style content that helps the individual and the business owner, I hope to significantly improve the health and fitness of as many people as possible.
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Already heard it once or twice? Please leave a short review here, and tell me which guests I should have on!
Show Notes, Links and Resources for All Episodes
- Adam Budnik on the Benefits of High Intensity Strength Training, How to Get Started in HIT and Flavanoids
- Founder of #1 HIT Blog: Baye.com, Drew Baye on How to Lose Fat Very Effectively, Avoid Long Term Injury from Sport and the Power of Sleep and Cold Showers
- Vital Exercise owner, Ted Harrison on How he used HIT to Significantly Increase Muscle Mass, HIT Supplementation and Bulletproof Coffee
- Author of Congruent Exercise, Bill DeSimone on Stretching and Restoring Postural Deficits, the Risks of P90x and Insanity and the Benefits of having a Movement Practice
- Founder of #1 HIT Blog: Baye.com, Drew Baye on How to Identify Good Science, Achieving Sub 10% Body Fat with No Cardio and Why a Vegan Diet is Ineffective
- Founder of HITuni.com and Co-Author of The One Diet, Simon Shawcross: How HIT Improves Cardiovascular Health and How to Become a Great Personal Trainer
- Body By Science author, Dr Doug McGuff: Advanced HIT Concepts, How Excessive Nutrition Might Not be Necessary for Muscular Growth and How to Become Superhuman
- Founder of HappySugarHabits.com, Laura Thomas: How to Reduce Sugar Cravings, the Importance of Eating Fat and Why You Should go on a Fructose Detox
- Body By Science Author, Dr Doug McGuff on Strength Training Fundamentals, The 4-Hour Body and How to Train to Succeed at Obstacle Races