“Really good podcast, one of the best I’ve listened to! Great guests. I’m always looking forward to the next episode.”
“As a 23 year old with many years of interest and following research in the nutrition and exercise game, Lawrence provides truly unique and priceless information with top experts in the field of health and nutrition. Each podcast I walk away with gems that I can apply to my own life thanks to Lawrence’s ability to extract the most practical and impactful tips. I can confidently say that High Intensity Business has improved my nutrition, mindset, and life!”
– Scott M
What is the Podcast about?
High Intensity Business (formerly “Corporate Warrior”) is a fast-growing high-intensity training business and lifestyle podcast with almost 100 5-STAR ratings across iTunes and Stitcher. It has been featured in ThinkBusiness, The Huffington Post, The Reading Lists, Baye.com, and DrMcGuff.com.
High Intensity Business is designed to help HIT enthusiasts to achieve their fitness goals and HIT business owners and personal trainers to build a successful HIT business. The podcast helps individuals and personal trainers to optimise results for themselves and their clients with evidence-based information on exercise, diet, and lifestyle. The podcast also explores every aspect of starting and growing a high intensity training business including personal training, sales, marketing, operations, hiring, retention, pricing and packaging, financial management, exercise equipment, leadership, productivity, and much more.
Guests include Robb Wolf, Dr Doug McGuff, John Little, Mark Sisson, Dr James Fisher, Dr James Steele, Luke Carlson, Skyler Tanner, Bill DeSimone, Keith Norris, Mark Alexander, Roger Schwab, Dr Stuart Phillips, Dr Brad Schoenfeld, Drew Baye, and many more (all listed at the bottom of this page).
Guests enjoy the show because it’s friendly, unique, long form, and they get final cut. This results in extremely open and raw discussions, which people love.
High Intensity Business began as a way to scratch my own itch. It started after I read Body By Science by Dr Doug McGuff and John Little. In an attempt to answer my own questions in exercise and nutrition, I reached out to Dr McGuff to request an interview. The next thing you know, I’ve accidentally started a podcast.
The High Intensity Business mission is to create the highest quality information available on high intensity strength training and HIT Business. I have become very passionate about promoting evidence-based resistance training, nutrition, and health interventions to as many people as possible. By creating seminal, master-class style content that helps the individual and the business owner, I hope to significantly improve the health and fitness of as many people as possible.
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Already heard it once or twice? Please leave a short review here, and tell me which guests I should have on!
Show Notes, Links and Resources for All Episodes
- Simon Melov, PhD – How Exercise Reverses Aging (#155)
- Dr. Bryce Lee – How To Combine Physical Therapy With High Intensity Strength Training
- Brandon Jonker – Does Repetition Duration Matter?
- Mike Pullano – The Evolution Of Health Clubs, ARX Startups, And ARX Muscle Hypertrophy
- Abe Williams & Mike Pullano – How To Build A Profitable Strength Training Business With ARX
- Ali Watts – How To Generate More Online Revenue In Your Fitness Business
- Dr Jeremy Loenneke – How To Think About Muscle Growth Over The Long Term
- Felipe Damas PhD On The Relationship Between Muscle Damage, Muscle Soreness, and Muscle Hypertrophy
- Richard Wolff – How To Price And Package High Intensity Training
- Dr Ted Naiman – The Benefits Of High Protein, The Truth About Fasting, And The Problems With The Carnivore Diet
- Luke Carlson – How To Generate More Revenue In Your High Intensity Training Business
- Michael Petrella – How To Select The Best Exercise Machines For Great Results And A Complete HIT Business
- John Heart on High Carb vs High Protein, SuperSlow, And The Importance Of Time Under Load
- Mark Strough – Muscle Gain On A Carnivore Diet, Full Body Training Vs Split Routines And The Benefits Of Advanced Techniques
- Dwayne Wimmer – How To Sell High Intensity Strength Training
- Mike Bradley – How To Strength Train An Athlete
- Doug Holland – How To Start And Grow A Strength Training Business
- Ad Ligtvoet – How To Cultivate The Ultimate Training And Diet Mindset
- Borge Fagerli on Myo-Reps, High Intensity Training and Biorhythms
- Ari Meisel – How To Optimise, Automate And Outsource Your Business
- Resistance Exercise Conference 2018 Podcast with Jim Flanagan, Dr Michelle Segar, Dr Ted Dreisinger and Rob Morton
- Jim Flanagan on The Best Machines for Exercise, Arthur Jones, and The Colorado Experiment
- Danny Lennon – How To Create A Podcast With Over 2-Million Downloads
- High Intensity Strength Training: How To Build Muscle, Burn Fat, And Boost Fitness In 15-Minutes A Week
- Blair Wilson – Can Taking Time Off The Gym Increase Muscle Gain?
- James Schramko – The Best Online Business Coach in the World
- Owen Dockham – How To Network To Grow Your Strength Training Business Fast
- Fahad Ahmad – The Origins of KetoGeek, Intermittent Feasting and How to Manage Information Overwhelm
- Craig Hubert – How to Start and Grow a Mobile In-Home HIT Business
- How High-Intensity Training Changed My Life