“Really good podcast, one of the best I’ve listened to! Great guests. I’m always looking forward to the next episode.”
“As a 23 year old with many years of interest and following research in the nutrition and exercise game, Lawrence provides truly unique and priceless information with top experts in the field of health and nutrition. Each podcast I walk away with gems that I can apply to my own life thanks to Lawrence’s ability to extract the most practical and impactful tips. I can confidently say that High Intensity Business has improved my nutrition, mindset, and life!”
– Scott M
What is the Podcast about?
High Intensity Business (formerly “Corporate Warrior”) is a fast-growing high-intensity training business and lifestyle podcast with almost 100 5-STAR ratings across iTunes and Stitcher. It has been featured in ThinkBusiness, The Huffington Post, The Reading Lists, Baye.com, and DrMcGuff.com.
High Intensity Business is designed to help HIT enthusiasts to achieve their fitness goals and HIT business owners and personal trainers to build a successful HIT business. The podcast helps individuals and personal trainers to optimise results for themselves and their clients with evidence-based information on exercise, diet, and lifestyle. The podcast also explores every aspect of starting and growing a high intensity training business including personal training, sales, marketing, operations, hiring, retention, pricing and packaging, financial management, exercise equipment, leadership, productivity, and much more.
Guests include Robb Wolf, Dr Doug McGuff, John Little, Mark Sisson, Dr James Fisher, Dr James Steele, Luke Carlson, Skyler Tanner, Bill DeSimone, Keith Norris, Mark Alexander, Roger Schwab, Dr Stuart Phillips, Dr Brad Schoenfeld, Drew Baye, and many more (all listed at the bottom of this page).
Guests enjoy the show because it’s friendly, unique, long form, and they get final cut. This results in extremely open and raw discussions, which people love.
High Intensity Business began as a way to scratch my own itch. It started after I read Body By Science by Dr Doug McGuff and John Little. In an attempt to answer my own questions in exercise and nutrition, I reached out to Dr McGuff to request an interview. The next thing you know, I’ve accidentally started a podcast.
The High Intensity Business mission is to create the highest quality information available on high intensity strength training and HIT Business. I have become very passionate about promoting evidence-based resistance training, nutrition, and health interventions to as many people as possible. By creating seminal, master-class style content that helps the individual and the business owner, I hope to significantly improve the health and fitness of as many people as possible.
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Already heard it once or twice? Please leave a short review here, and tell me which guests I should have on!
Show Notes, Links and Resources for All Episodes
- Hannah Stael von Holstein – The Resistance Exercise Conference 2019 (#185)
- Dorian Yates on Mike Mentzer, High Intensity Strength Training, and Modern Bodybuilding (#184)
- Bill Crawford – How To Build A Successful Single-Location High Intensity Training Business (#183)
- Adrian Antigua – How To Automate Your High-Intensity Training Sales Process (#182)
- Charlotte Pawar – How to Save Money in Your UK Fitness Business (#181)
- Kyle Recchia – HIT Business Productivity Strategies and Tactics (#180)
- Josh Jarrett – ARX and High Intensity Training Business Marketing Tactics (#179)
- Craig Hartley – Muscle Gain Genetics vs Hard Work (#178)
- Andrei Yakovenko – Mindful Strength Training (#177)
- Andy Magness – How To Train For GODZone (#176)
- Ann-Marie Anderson – The Ideal Exercise Journey, Greg Anderson, And How To Get Incredible Results With Just 3 Workouts Per Month (#175)
- Jeff Casebolt PhD – Building Dynavec, The First Multi-Directional Exercise System (#174)
- Dr Ben Bocchicchio – The Origins Of SuperSlow, Nautilus Business Success, And Optimising High Intensity Strength Training (#173)
- Dr Jurgen Giessing – Why One Set To Failure Is All You Need (#172)
- Nick Paterson – How To Reduce Inflammation, Transform Your Mental Health, And Start A Personal Training Business (#171)
- Luke Carlson – How To Delegate In Your High Intensity Strength Training Business (#170)
- Ted Harrison – How To Motivate Yourself And Your Clients In High Intensity Strength Training For Maximum Results (#169)
- Dr Carrie Diulus – The Spine Surgeon And Thriving Type-1 Diabetic On A Plant-Based Ketogenic Diet (#168)
- James Steele, PhD – The Problems With Measuring “Effort” In Resistance Training Science (#167)
- Arjan Meijer – How To Fit HIT Around A Very Physical Job (#166)
- Ivor Cummins – Eat Rich Live Long (#165)
- Ad Ligtvoet – My HIT Yoda (#164)
- Marcelo Mesquita – How To Build A Fast Growing ARX HIT Business (#163)
- Bill DeSimone – Injury Rehabilitation, Functional Training, and How To Train Loved Ones (#162)
- Dr Doug McGuff – Why You Should NOT Bulk Up (#161)
- Dr Ted Dreisinger – How To Eliminate Chronic Lower Back Pain (#160)
- Wayne Westcott PhD – Is High Intensity Strength Training Enough? (#159)
- Dr. Martin Gibala – HIT vs HIIT (#158)
- Should I Bulk Up? (#157)
- Patty and Dave Durell – Hiring, Overcoming Failure, and High Intensity Nation (#156)