This is the second interview I’ve done with Doug and it was awesome. Dr Doug McGuff is an author, leading expert in HIT (High Intensity Training), health, and nutrition, and he’s also a full-time ER Physician. For Part 1, click here.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”.
This episode is sponsored by Hituni.com, providers of the best online courses in high intensity training. Whether you want to take their Full Personal Trainer Course or DIY HIT for Health course, simply add the course you want to your shopping cart and enter the coupon code CW10 to get 10% off your purchase!
For my FREE eBook with 6 podcast transcripts with guests like Dr Doug McGuff, Drew Baye and Skyler Tanner – Click here ????
– Advanced Concepts within HIT.
– How to optimize diet, sleep, stress, and exercise for fat loss.
– How excessive nutrients/substrate might not be necessary for optimal muscle growth and detrimental to longevity.
– How to become superhuman.
– Why excessive sitting is harmful and how we are genetically pre-disposed to constantly be active.
Doug recommends Nautilus Training Bulletins, and books by Mike Mentzer, Arthur Jones, Ken Hutchins, and Ellington Darden.
Drmcguff.com (Doug’s website for Personal Training, Consultations, Public Speaking and the Body By Science Blog)
P.S. Sorry for the echo during the podcast. I will try and get this fixed for future podcasts. Also, don’t listen to it too loudy because I get very excited in places and laugh loudly right into my mic.