It’s been a long time coming, but I’ve finally found the time to upload this awesome podcast. I had the good fortune in interviewing UK HIT expert Simon Shawcross. Simon is the CEO and founder of HITuni.com a personal training and HIT resource website. He’s also the co-author of The One Diet along with Georges Philips. The One Diet is also endorsed by HIT expert Dr Doug McGuff who wrote the foreward for the publication.
Ectomorphs (those pre-disposed to have leaner physiques) should find this podcast useful. Both Simon and I are ectomorphs and talk about experiences with HIT and how to optimise results.
This episode is sponsored by Hituni.com, providers of the best online courses in high intensity training. Whether you want to take their Full Personal Trainer Course or DIY HIT for Health course, simply add the course you want to your shopping cart and enter the coupon code CW10 to get 10% off your purchase!
For my FREE eBook with 6 podcast transcripts with guests like Dr Doug McGuff, Drew Baye and Skyler Tanner – Click here ????
– HIT: definition, how to do it, and the benefits
– How does HIT improve cardiovascular performance
– The One Diet: A healthy approach to nutrition based on science and the hunter gatherer diet
– How to become a good HIT personal trainer
– The challenges in dealing with NHS in relaton to nutritional guidelines
– Simon’s personal dietary plan
– Simon’s top 3 tips for improving your health
– Simonshawcross.com ( Simon’s personal website for 121s and consultations)
If you enjoyed this interview, please consider leaving a review (it really helps to promote the podcast):