Bill Desimone is one of the world’s leading experts in applying exercise biomechanics. He’s been a personal trainer for 30+ years and he’s the author of Moment Arm Exercise and Congruent Exercise: How to Make Weight Training Easier on your Joints.
I have wanted to speak with Bill ever since I saw him present on The 21 Convention. It was a real pleasure to get a unique perspective on all things health and fitness related.
This episode is sponsored by Hituni.com, providers of the best online courses in high intensity training. Whether you want to take their Full Personal Trainer Course or DIY HIT for Health course, simply add the course you want to your shopping cart and enter the coupon code CW10 to get 10% off your purchase!
For my FREE eBook with 6 podcast transcripts with guests like Dr Doug McGuff, Drew Baye and Skyler Tanner – Click here ????
– Tips on building a successful personal training business
– Benefits of cardio on mood and fat loss
– Benefits of stretching and restoring postural deficits
– How to reduce lower back pain
– Benefits of high intensity strength training
– Is HIT the most effective exercise protocol?
– Bill’s personal workout routine
– How to avoid acute and long term injury during exercise whilst getting optimal results
– The risks of P90x and Crossfit
– Do kettle bells have a place in a healthy workout?
– What is the best way to increase muscular size?
– How important is it to have a movement practice?
– Bill’s favourite health and fitness books
– Bill’s top tips and philosophy on health and fitness
– What exactly Bill did to get into competition condition
– The 5.9 diet
If you enjoyed this interview, please consider leaving a review (it really helps to promote the podcast):