Walter Vendel (walter[@]fit20.nl) is the CEO of fit20 Group. The first fit20 studio started in 2009. Today, they have more than 120 studios in the Netherlands and continue to grow fast internationally having licensed Master Franchisees in 8 countries on 4 continents.
fit20 is an innovative training studio that offered thousands of people worldwide an effective way to increase their health and fitness levels significantly by training just once a week for 20 minutes. fit20’s unique training removes the intimidation of a typical gym and blends personal training, and recovery to improve your strength and overall well-being. With a vision to help millions worldwide, fit20 offers a highly profitable franchising business model for prospective business owners.
In this episode, Walter talks about the history of fit20, how it expanded world-wide through franchising, opportunities for business owners and franchisees, marketing tips to drive more clients into your business, how to grow your business through networking, and much more.
Curious what starting your own business at fit20 would look like? fit20 is already open in 9 countries and counting. If interested, please fill in this form
Take your fit20 franchise to the next level when you join HIT Business Membership
Enjoy the show!
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
- [00:16] – Introduction to Walter Vendel
- [04:05] – The genesis of fit20
- [11:15] – How Walter leveraged fit20 through franchising
- [16:31] – How big is fit20?
- [18:40] – The fit20 studio operation and client experience
- [25:13] – Why fit20 uses Nautilus machines
- [27:44] – Why is the fit20 franchising model ideal for business owners?
- [33:09] – How do fit20 help their franchisees to be successful?
- [36:37] – Marketing tips to drive more clients into your HIT business
- [39:41] – How to grow your business through networking
- [45:17] – Vision and goal of fit20
- [48:19] – Walter’s thoughts with regards to the growth of smart gyms and digital training
- [49:46] – Walter’s personal workout regimen
- [53:11] – Find out more about fit20 franchise opportunities
- [54:12] – Walter’s advice for business owners and franchisees
- [55:14] – Find out more about Walter Vendel
Selected Links for the Episode
- Apple Inc.
- Power of 10: The Once-A-Week Slow Motion Fitness Revolution by Adam Zickerman
- The Founder by John Lee Hancock
- Nautilus Machines
- Business Network International (BNI)
- The Ultimate Sales Machine: Turbocharge Your Business with Relentless Focus on 12 Key Strategies by Chet Holmes
- Live Oak Strength
- Infrared Sauna
- CAR.O.L Bike