Dr. Ted Naiman (Burnfatnotsugar.com) is a board-certified Family Medicine physician who has used his extensive knowledge and understanding of diet, nutrition, and exercise to treat patients, helping them lose weight, greatly improve their health, and drastically improve – in some cases reverse – metabolic and autoimmune diseases.
Having been a vegetarian and a steady-state runner, Ted’s focus is now on optimizing body composition, strength, and endurance using a high-fat, low-carbohydrate diet and high-intensity training.
- How to optimise body composition with the right protein to energy ratio
- The benefits of a high protein diet
- The potential downsides of the carnivore diet
- … And much, much more.
- Listen to it on iTunes
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
This episode is brought to you by MedX Precision Fitness in Toronto, Canada, a leading edge fitness facility co-founded by my friend and former podcast guest, Blair Wilson.
MedX Precision Fitness are highly respected in the strength training industry and, with the help of a wonderful team, have grown a very popular and successful training facility in MedX Precision Fitness. They’ve been featured in The Huffington Post, The Globe and Mail, Toronto Guardian and many more.
They provide complete fitness in as little as 20-minutes per week and use evidence-based high-effort strength training to give you the most efficient and effective workout you’ll ever have. As many of you long time listeners will know, this is the perfect workout for the busy executive.
Aside from Blair’s bulging muscles, there are no distractions. There are no mirrors, no loud music, and no meat heads walking about the place. MedX Precision Fitness uses some of the most sophisticated and high quality equipment available in way of the MedX machine line, delivering you the best results possible.
As well as personal training, they offer nutrition coaching and Bod Pod services to optimise your health, muscle gain and fat loss and give you instant feedback on your progress.
Book a FREE consultation now at Medxpf.com
Selected Links from the Episode
- KetoGeek Podcast with Dr Ted Naiman
- Protein to Energy Ratio
- Intermittent Fasting
- 3-Point Skin Fold
- Rest-pause and myo-reps
- Ketogenic diet
- SAID Principle
- High-Intensity Training
- Convict Conditioning: How to Bust Free of All Weakness-Using the Lost Secrets of Supreme Survival Strength ( Amazon US / Amazon UK )
- Reverse Pyramid Training
- Repeated Bout Effect
- How to Reverse Aging with Art De Vany
- Insulin Resistance
- Eat Stop Eat by Brad Pilon ( Amazon US / Amazon UK )
- Resistance Exercise Conference
- Carnivore Training System