Jeff Tomaszewski (jeff @ maxstrengthfitness.com) is a graduate of Case Western Reserve University with a Bachelors of Arts in Psychology, minor in Sports Medicine, and a master’s degree in Exercise Physiology. He is a NATA certified Athletic Trainer and NCSA certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist.
Jeff formed MaxStrength Fitness in May of 2007 in Westlake, Ohio, which became Cleveland’s leading personal training facility. A decade after, he opened a second facility in Willoughby, Ohio, helping as many people as possible live a high quality of life into their golden years.
Access MaxStrength Fitness’ free coronavirus resources HERE
This week, Jeff and I talk about marketing strategies related to reopening, customer referral marketing, general marketing strategies and best practices, how to attract ideal clients, understanding client needs, and much more.
Enjoy the show using buttons and links below!
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
This episode is brought to you by ARXFit.com, ARX are the most innovative, efficient and effective all-in-one exercise machines I have ever seen. I was really impressed with my ARX workout. The intensity and adaptive resistance were unlike anything I’ve ever experienced. I love how the machine enables you to increase the negative load to fatigue target muscles more quickly and I love how the workouts are effortlessly quantified. The software tracks maximum force output, rate of work, total amount of work done and more in front of you on-screen, allowing you to compete with your pervious performance, to give you and your clients real-time motivation.
As well as being utilized by many HIT trainers to deliver highly effective and efficient workouts to their clients, ARX comes highly recommended by world-class trainers and brands including Bulletproof, Tony Robbins, and Ben Greenfield Fitness. To find out more about ARX and get $500 OFF install, please go to ARXFit.com and mention “High Intensity Business” in the how did you hear about us field – ORDER HERE
- 1:49 – Business shifts to cope up with COVID-19
- 9:47 – Ways to reduce customer churn during the shutdown
- 16:27 – Is sharing too much content bad for your business?
- 19:39 – How to lead a team through transition
- 23:19 – Jeff’s REC 2019 experience
- 28:19 – How to attract your ideal client
- 36:44 – Marketing framework, core values, pricing models
- 41:31 – Referral, print, and email marketing ideas
- 56:44 – Effective ways to increase referrals
- 58:46 – Most productive marketing tactics
- 1:02:22 – Reopening marketing plans, print campaign tips
- 1:10:21 – Understanding client needs, customer survey template
- 1:20:47 – Common HIT business marketing mistakes
- 1:25:04 – Other reopening strategies
- 1:31:02 – Family time and productivity tips
Selected Links from the Episode
- Case Western Reserve University
- National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- MaxStrength Fitness
- Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses
- EO Accelerator Program
- MaxStrength Fitness’ Coronavirus Resources
- Resistance Exercise Conference (REC)
- Discover Strength
- Entrepreneur’s Organization