Dave and Patty Durell co-own and co-operate Rock Solid Fitness, a one-on-one personal training studio in Dunedin, Florida.
Both Patty and Dave have an extraordinary fitness and business resume. Dave has been helping people improve their health for over 36 years. He has worked as a Fitness Center Manager, Personal Trainer, Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant, and Collegiate and NFL Strength and Conditioning Coach. He is also the founder of High Intensity Nation, previously a HIT blog and podcast, which has been a huge inspiration and resource for my own work. Dave holds an Associate’s Degree in Physical Therapy from Housatonic Technical College; a Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education from Southern Connecticut State University; and a Master’s Degree in Health Fitness Administration from Southeast Missouri State University.
Patty Durell has been helping people achieve their fitness goals for over 23 years. She is a Master Level Personal Trainer, Certified Conditioning Specialist, Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant, and has specialized training in nutrition and physical rehabilitation. Patty practices what she preaches and has lost over 40 pounds, and kept it off, through proper exercise and nutrition. Patty has been a popular speaker to fitness and medical professionals, corporations, college and high school students and many support groups.
Access business systems from Patty inside HIT Business Membership
Contact Rock Solid Fitness:
- The potential problems with business partnerships
- How to cultivate a positive and empowering culture
- The complete Rock Solid Fitness hiring strategy and process
- …. and much, much more
- Listen to it on iTunes
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
This episode is brought to you by ARXFit.com, ARX are the most innovative, efficient and effective all-in-one exercise machines I have ever seen. I was really impressed with my ARX workout. The intensity and adaptive resistance were unlike anything I’ve ever experienced. I love how the machine enables you to increase the negative load to fatigue target muscles more quickly and I love how the workouts are effortlessly quantified. The software tracks maximum force output, rate of work, total amount of work done and more in front of you on-screen, allowing you to compete with your pervious performance, to give you and your clients real-time motivation.
As well as being utilised by many HIT trainers to deliver highly effective and efficient workouts to their clients, ARX comes highly recommended by world-class trainers and brands including Bulletproof, Tony Robbins, and Ben Greenfield Fitness. To find out more about ARX and get $500 OFF install, please go to ARXfit.com and mention Corporate Warrior in the how did you hear about us field – ORDER HERE
Selected Links from the Episode
- Resistance Exercise Conference
- Resistance Exercise Conference 2018 Podcast with Jim Flanagan, Dr Michelle Segar, Dr Ted Dreisinger and Rob Morton
- Dr Ted Naiman – The Benefits Of High Protein, The Truth About Fasting, And The Problems With The Carnivore Diet
- Planet Fitness
- My Benefit Partners
- Discover Strength
- Kieser Training
- Ali Watts – How To Generate More Online Revenue In Your Fitness Business
- Reaching New Customers with On-Demand Strength Training by Richard Wolff (scroll to bottom to listen to Richard Wolff’s podcast on High Intensity Nation)
- Richard Wolff – How To Price And Package High Intensity Training
- Skyler Tanner (Listen to my episodes with Skyler here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, and Part 6)
- Matt Mullenweg
- Luke Carlson (Listen to my episodes with Luke here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, and Part 5)
- Michelle Segar (Listen to my episode with Michelle here)
- Dr Ted Naiman (Listen to my episodes with Ted here: Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3)
- Melissa Miller
- Mike Mentzer
- Marcus Rienhardt